Sorrow

~Sorry its been a while! No promises for a long chapter, I have other fanfics (the land of the river elves) check it out, vote, comment, read share! luv ya readers, lokikatie~

Katie's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night, freezing cold and sweaty. I run my hand through my tangled hair, shivering. I look around, seeing a small house with burnt paintings. I suppose this is a villager's home, abandoned by fretting residents.

I stand up, getting a head rush. Cracking my back, I walk out the door. The sky is a dreary grey, reminding me of what happened. Bitter tears come quickly, but I bite them back.

"Katie, you've awoken," a familiar voice says.

"Thor," I say, all feeling lost.

"I suppose you do not want breakfast," he sighs.

"You'd be right. How's Sif?" I ask.

"She is well, and so is the baby," Thor smiles weakly.

"Baby?! Sif was-" I gasp.

"Was indeed. She's a sweet little thing, with rosy cheeks and blond hair, "  Thor smiles wider.

"Oh, can I see her? What's her name?" I say, feeling hope burn through me like a forest fire.

"Yes you may see her, her name is Janey," Thor says, seeming happy as he leads me to another small house. Janey, like Thor's earth girlfriend, I think. Thor goes into a bedroom and returns with a tiny pink bundle.

"Aww, she's so little," I half squeal, half whisper. She has tiny ringlets of sweet golden hair, and little fingers that curl around mine. Thor looks proud of himself. I sit on a chair, hugging Janey.

"She seems to like her aunt," Thor grins. I would have flinched at that, but I was too happy with Janey to care. Thor takes her back after a while, bringing the baby to her mother.

"Keep her safe, Thor, " I say, walking out into the broken down marketplace. I look around, seeing families look at me, some nodding their condolences. This makes me sick. I know Loki is not dead, but I can't help him. I sit by the fountain, remembering Sara. I feel so helpless, so weak.

Suddenly, I have an idea. I run to Thor's makeshift home.

"Thor, I am going to save everyone, even if I have to give my life. I'm going to the Anarchy," I burst. Thor frowns, but nods.

"I would try to stop you, but I know I can't, " Thor sighs. "Stay safe." I nod.

×*×*×*×*×