3

In 1830, I was getting into new things with my ripper phase. My younger brother Stefan was always pushing me away because I accepted what I was while he didn't. He would rip his victims apart, while I would skin them. I was this way from as soon as I turned from Katherine, the  first vampire I knew. She messed with both of my brothers, she even compelled Stefan to love her back. I hated her, one day I had enough  of her playing with their feelings and she killed me. Luckily I died with vampire blood in my system, no idea how it got there but it did. Throughout the years forward I've attracted the attention of many, but one was good enough to be my partner in crime. His name was Kol. He was fun, but he was a sleaze. He understood me and my situation with my siblings seeing as he had 4 of his own. Kol became my best friend and I wouldn't want to live without him. I was the ruthless ripper and he was the seductive killer. We made a great team.
*
*
*
"Find him or I'll feed you your own tongue" I snapped at the witch who looked at me very weary.
"I can't find him. This is just a ring."She gestured to my best friends ring that I slammed on the table in front of her.
"What the hell do you mean 'I can't find him' I gave you his fucking ring that he has wore every day for a hundreds of years?!" I screamed in her face, vastly becoming inpatient with this witch,"Can't you at least try!" I felt my chest get heavy, like I was about to cry. She nodded slightly and began to do the spell. She stopped suddenly and turned her magic on me. I fell to the ground holding my head screaming in pain. That was when my brothers came in and daggered me.  

"Kol." I shot up from my dream. I had tears running down my face. Every single day before that stupid coffin I swore I'd find Kol - my best friend. Getting ready I knew I had to ask my brothers why they daggered me and where Kol was.