Chapter 12

~The night summons like an unquenched love, reckoning with the promise of dark desire~

N A N D I N I

The entry to his house was never an easy affair but since the people have seen me there earlier, much of drama wasn't needed.

One lady who was his house staff advised me to wait downstairs for some half an hour but seeing the mess I was and wrath in my eyes, she didn't dare to protest further. I know this was some big step I was going to take by directly attacking him with my allegations but so was pushing me against the wall and make his brother cry on the streets.

It surely wasn't a very charming night for obvious reasons but the weather outside also played a pivotal role as the calm of the outside prevailed inside too. The mansion was mostly dark inside as if some disaster had happened there already. Climbing up the stairs, I found it to grow darker with my each step. The mansion was a puzzle of it's own, which room led me where left me scratching my head. The bigger the rooms, the quieter and darker the ambience were. I swung open the door of maybe some six giant rooms but his trace was nowhere to be found and this hide and seek was raging up my patience all the more.

I was passing through the corridor when heard some whispers from a certain room and decided to calm my spleen as he still hasn't spoken the truth to my face. Slightly when I tried pushing the door there was no luck because it was locked from inside.

The thought of knocking crossed my mind but somehow the image of his furious eyes flashed before my mind and I took slower steps towards the nearest window through which the room could be seen well.

Firstly the darkness and then the queering of this mansion together with its owner was getting too much. I peeped through the window but in the entire silence could hear my heartbeats loudly.

I frowned as the darkness inside the room was torturous and I didn't understand why this was scaring the shit out of me sending the alert to my sense that something terribly bad was going to happen.

I keeked again and realised there wasn't one but two individuals in the room. A scared nerve tingled my body as I exhaled in panic. Pressing my shaky lips together and embracing myself for the naked truth, I narrowed my vision more to have a clearer view. Seconds later my eyes went blank, heart stopped pumping blood, goosebumps made their visibility and something very very fragile broke as my dried up lips parted to quiver. My entire life got absorbed in one piece of shitty second. I took backward steps aimlessly as the hollowness inside my chest was widening up as if the organ 'heart' within my chest was never there. As if....as if some fresh cut was harshly brushed with a fork.

I wonder why my tears didn't show up then as they never miss a good chance anytime, maybe they too pitied me or maybe I was that hollow inside to feel anything. My eyes were fixed at the room although I had no way back as the wall marked the end of my freedom.

I saw a shirtless Manik lying on top of some girl, close enough sucking her collarbone while his hands teased her bare waist. Each second there made me want to throw up and although I terribly wanted to look away and never ever come back here but somewhere my heart wanted that pain. It needed that pain to assure itself what monster it had been in love with. He was nobody's anything. After destroying his brother tonight, knowing very well what he did to him, here he was making love to someone?

Taking a sharp knife in my chest was yet better than seeing him having sex with someone else. I did myself a favour and closed my eyes when the things were getting too much and ran away from there. Far far far away from where I wouldn't remember him loving her body giving everything he had just to satisfy himself hearing her moan his name.