Masculine Problems {ManxMan}

2012 © Cinnabar

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This story, "Masculine Problems" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, characters, places and associated content (i.e. fancies, teasers, and content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyright. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work – EverlastingPride and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Any links, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not this author's, and is not covered by this copyright. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter One

     Jeffrey Hammond had had his fair share of embarrassing moments. But this – this – topped the cake. And it was only just beginning.

     It had been bad enough explaining his problem to the matronly doctor he’d seen every six months like clock-work since he’d tuned eighteen. It had been mortifying to all but squirm under her direct – albeit gentle – gaze and explain just exactly what it was the issue.

      Jeff allowed his head to fall into his hands, forcing his eyes closed, trying desperately to forget about where he was and why he was there. He was almost thirty years old for God’s sake! He’d never had any difficulties before! So why now?

     A cold bolt of ice slithered down his spine. What if it was cancer? Or something equally terrible and horrific? He shuddered at the thought, pushing it back into the nether regions of his mind. He was fine. Or…he would be, at least.

     “Oh, God…” he whispered lowly, pinching the bridge of his nose with one hand. What if he ended up on Viagra for the rest of his life? Ha! That was some kind of sick joke.

     Viagra at twenty-eight. It had to be some kind of a record…

     Just then the nasally voice of the office secretary intruded on Jeff’s morbid thoughts. “Mr. Hammond?”

     His head snapped up at her voice only to see the short pencil skirt and low-cut top that adorned the bottle-blonde secretary who had been eyeing him up since he’d walked in the door. Jeff allowed his gaze to roam over her skirt just a hair under indecency, and her top two sizes too small.

     The buttons strained with the effort it took to keep the black lacy bra and the swelled flesh beneath it secured under the thin white material. The kohl-rimmed eyes and red-painted mouth seemed to beg him to take her right then and there in the empty office room.

     …and Jeff felt nothing.

     Cursing low beneath his breath, he stood abruptly. He needed to see that doctor. And now.

      With a petulant twist to her gorgeous mouth, the blonde secretary led him to the man’s surgery and clipped out, “Just knock and go in.” With that she turned on her stiletto heel and flounced away, her skirt riding up her backside at a dangerous angle.

     Jeff looked down. Nothing. Not a single bloody thing! Goddamn it!

     In a rush he went to bang on the door, but before his fist connected he froze. A golden plaque on the wall read “Kane Carmichael – Senior Urologist.” His hand flew to his reddening face.

     “I can’t believe I’m doing this…” he breathed.

     Steeling his spine, Jeff rapped quickly on the door before his courage deserted him once more.

     A deep voice replied after a moment. “Come in.”

     Taking a shaky breath, he opened the door blindly, focused only on the pale cream carpet beneath his shoes. He quickly closed it behind him, embarrassment at being seen entering the office was prominent. He stood for a moment, his hand still on the doorknob, eyes focused on his feet.

     Then, “Can I help you?” a deep, dry voice asked.

     Jeff’s eyes snapped to the source of the sound only to lock with deep, dark green ones, framed by lashes so long they could only belong to a woman.

     Unmistakably, unbelievably, he felt the first stirrings of desire. He felt himself start to harden. And then the voice spoke again.

     “So that’s why you’re here? Abnormally long erection? Tell me, how long has it been that way?”

     Jeff’s body froze, his mind on lockdown. Slowly, Jeff’s hazel eyes broke from the piercing hold of the green ones. They moved up to a wide forehead, down smooth cheekbones to softly kissable lips, to a strong jaw and a perfectly dimpled cleft chin.

     But the beauty of the face before him was not the reason why Jeff faltered. No – it was the voice that had him stunned.

     For the voice and eyes that had stirred a passion he’d feared was lost forever…were distinctly masculine.

::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::::<>::

     What do you think about my newest MxM? It's going to be a short story...half a dozen parts or so, probably less. I figured since the last one seemed well-liked that I'd continue. =)

~ Cinna