Big Brother Eren...

-Earlier that night-

Erens P.O.V:
My eyes snapped open, I sat up at looked around. I was covered in sweat, panting heavily. Armin and Jean were still asleep, I got to share a room with them. I lied back down and stared at the celling, something wasn't right. My brother senses were tingling.

I stood up and stretched, I heard Jean sit up, "What are you doing?" He asked, "Something's wrong with Mikasa or Y/N, I'm gonna go find out what." I said, putting some socks on, "How do you know something wrong?" Armin asked, he awake now, "I just do.." I got up and opened the door, "Eren I'm coming with you, Mikasa and Y/N are my friends." Armin said standing up and walking over to me, "You coming Jean?" Armin asked, "Alright." Jean yawned and stood up.

We all left our room and quietly walked down the hallway, Mikasa shared a room with Sasha, it was one a few doors down. I stood in front of their door and knocked, we waited for a minute or two before Sasha opened the door, "Eren? Armin? Jean? What's up?" She asked, rubbing sleep out of her eye, "Is Mikasa in here?" I asked, "I'm here, Eren." Mikasa said looking at me from behind Sasha, "Why?" She asked, "My brother senses where tingling, I through I would check on you first because your room is closer to me." I explain as she nodded, "Alright so now you're going to check on Y/N?" She asked I nodded, "Ok, I'm coming with you, she's my sister too." Mikasa walked out her room as Sasha went back to sleep.

The four of us walked towards Y/N's room, it was near the superiors rooms so we had to be careful.

When we got there I heard crying and people talking. "Someone's in the room with Y/N." I said, "Who?" Mikasa asked, I listened carefully, it sound like a males voice, "A male, I don't know who." I said, Why is there a guy alone with my sister in her room? I looked over at Mikasa, she looked pissed. I listened a little more, everyhig when quite, "Its quite in there, what the hells happening?" I said out loud, oops. "Oh hell nah!" Mikasa said she pushed me out the way and took a few steps back and ran at the door. It bursted open.

I looked inside and felt my soul leave me. There I saw Corporal Levi about to kiss my sister, I heard Armina and Jean going, "Oh, oh, ooh, ok, okay.." and trying not to laugh, I started walking away, "Eren don't leave," I heard Jean shouted to me, "Eren!" Armin shouted, but started laughing, I started walking back, "No I'm fucking done, I'm fucking done." I shouted, enraged, "No you're not.." Jean laughed, "This is bullshit!" I heard Mikasa shout, "Fucking bullshit!" She added, Armin and Jean were on the floor laughing their asses off, "I've had Enough. You've got to draw the line somewhere, you got to draw a fucking line in the sand." I shouted, "Eren!" Armin said but started laughing again, "You gotta make a statement, you've got a look inside yourself and say 'What are you willing to put up with today?' NOT FUCKING THIS!" I shouted pointing at Y/N and Corporal Levi, Corporal Tched as Mikasa pulled Y/N away from him and held her tight, "You leave our sister alone, short ass." Mikasa hissed, Levi just Tched and walked away. Y/N sighed, Jean and Armin stopped laughing, Mikasa looked over Y/N making sure she was ok, I sighed and calmed myself down.

"Why did you do that Eren? You triggered bastard.." Y/N asked sitting on her bed, running a hand through her hair, "Y/N I'm sorry.." I started, "Don't bother just leave." Y/N lied down facing away from everyone. We walked back to our rooms in silence, I felt like crap, I just wanted to help her. I just wanted to help my sister.

Y/N P.O.V:
What a fucking day..

-The Next Morning.-

I sighed, staring at the ceiling, I didn't want to do anything. Eren, Mikasa, Armin and Jean ruined a perfect moment.. One that might never happen again.

I sat on my bed contemplateing my life when I heard a knock on my door, "Eren, fuck off!" I yelled, "Try again." I groaned, and sniffed the air, lemon and limes, cleaning chemicals, tea? "Levi?" I said, "Correct." He opened my door and walked in, "I came to apologize about last night-" He started, "Save it, shorty." I cut him off, he glared at me, "Anyways, its 4 in the afternoon. When are you leaving your room?" He asked, "Its 4?" I yelled/asked, Levi nodded, "Now I guess.." I scratched the back on my neck, "Alright." Levi walked out my room, closing the door behind him. But came back in a minutes later, "Come to my office before you go and trian." He left again.

-Time Skip-

I walked to Levis office, throwing my jacket on before knocking on the door, "Name and business." Levi shouted from the iger side of the door, "Its Y/N, shortass." I said opening the door and walking in, I saw Levi sitting on his desk doing paperwork, I sat down in one of the chairs opposite him, "So what did you want?" I asked, Levi sighed and looked up at me, he walked around his desk until he was in front of me, "Stand up." I sighed but stod up, Levi looked to the ground, as of it was the most interesting thing in the world, "What's wron-" I was cut off.

It took me a few seconds to realize what was happening.

Levi, humanity strongest, a person who never shows emotions to anyone..