Bad Boy Isn't My Type

Happy 2017! I have officially started my last year of school. I'm a year 13 this year which means, 2017 will be my last year of high school/college out of my 13 years of schooling. (I live in New Zealand so the schooling system are quite different from other countries) but I hope you guys had the absolute best start of 2017!

                          --------------

title - Bad Boy Isn't My Type
author - Lilohorse
status - Completed ✅

blurb

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face. "Prove it."

When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new roommate first. Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible. Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson. Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead. Cliche story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.

     _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

                         Rate - 10/10
Love love love this book. I was hooked on reading this book while I was on holiday in Australia . I literally couldn't keep this book down because it was so intense. If you like reading books that makes your emotions high, then this book is just for you. The reason I give this book a 10/10 is because it's a beautifully written master piece. You can't get enough of it.