The Trip Far Away[]Chapter Twelve[]

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone blowing up with phone messages! I grabbed my phone and everyone was freaking out about something!

L- Lucinda KC- Kawaii~chan K- Katelyn A- Aphmau Y- (Y/N)

All Exept Y- OMG IM SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN POOP!!!!

Y- What are you guys talking about?

KC- (Y/N)~SAMA WERE GOING TO LOVE~LOVE PARADISE!!!!

Y- and thats?

A- ONLY THE BEST RESORT IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

Y- I bet Star Light Wonderland is better...

A- Yeah...............................BUT STILL WERE GOING IN AN HOUR!!!

Y- AN HOUR?!?!?!? I NEED TO GET READY!!! BYE!!!

A- Dont forget a swim suit!!!!

Y- Oh! Yeah! BYE!!!

I quickly put down my phone and shoved literally any clothes into my (f/c) suitcase! I took a shower and used my mocha scented everything! It took me half an hour in the shower so I did my hair in a beautiful hair bow thing and got in my car and drove to the airport.

Time skip to airport

All guys except Travis &a Garroth

Yes! I get to see (Y/n) in a bathing suit! Hopefully it's a one piece😊 wait I don't wanna be a pervert! Let's just try to win (Y/n)s heart! Let's hope she sits next to me!

Travis POV

I get to see (Y/n) in a swim suit. She has a nice butt and might show a little more skin! I don't care if I am a little pervetive but I get to see that bootay! If she sits next to me I can put the moves of her! Yes! That will totally win her heart!
Garroth POV
I get to see Echo Yuki in a bathing suit! YES!! Wait what if someone finds out she's Echo? I need to sit next to her and make sure they don't asked questions!
(Y/n) POV
I got out of the car and went into the airport. I saw everyone over by the ticket place with some other meifwa. I walked over to them and they smiled at me.
"Hey (n/n)!" Laurence said.
"Hi! Who's this?" I asked pointing to the purple haired Meifwa(please don't get mad at me for including her!)
"Does (Y/n) not remember Michi from hi----" Kawaii~chan put her hand over the girl who I assumed Michi was.
"Something wrong?" I asked."Nothing! We're fine!" Garroth said. "Whatever you say!" I said and headed to buy plane tickets for everyone.
"I got this!" Zane said putting his debit card on the counter before I payed. "Zane, you sure?" I asked. "Positive!" He said. I think I saw him grin but I don't know because of his mask! We payed and got onto our flight after a long wait. I sat next to Lauence and Garroth.
"Doesn't this remind you of when we first met?" I asked them.
"Yeah it does!" Laurence said. Garroth came up to my ear and whispered "watch out for Michi.....she's trouble." I nodded and went on my phone. I put on "How to be a heartbreaker" By Night Lights (real credit to Marina and The Diamonds)
I put one earbud in so I could hear out of the other ear.
"You a fan?" Laurence asked looking at my phone. I looked up at his sky blue eyes.
"I guess you could say that!" I chirped.
"Did you hear that they're hosting the music hall in Phoenix!" Laurence asked.
"Y-Yeah!" I replied.
"Wanna go with me?" Laurence asked.
"I don't really do concerts......." I said. Oh no I'm gonna cause suspicion!
"Cmon its not that bad!" Laurence said.
"I......I said no.." I said looking down.
"O-oh um.......t-that okay!" Laurence said "W-Well whatever you do that night Make sure to have fun!"
"Mhm" I said. I started listening to music and my eye lids were very heavy. I soon fell asleep on someone's shoulder. I'm not too sure though! Well this was fun.........Love~love paradise here comes Echo!

HOI!!! Sorry this chapter is short but I needed to get something out because I can't write in the morning cause I have school, I can't write after school cause I either have homework or we have to go somewhere! I'll be just posting on Saturdays! Okay? Good! Kirby~chan out!

{word count 731}