The big news! huh?

"Did you hear?",Chloe said crashing on the bed.

"Hear what?",I asked.

I suspect some high school gossip because Chloe is the gossip queen of EVHS .
But still she's my best friend.

"The big news is.....drumroll please....William O'Neil is coming back!",she sequeled.

And I choked on my orange juice!

What the hell?

"Adam never told me!", I shout.

"Well I don't know what but William is definitely coming back,hotter than ever.", Chloe swooned.

William O'Neil is the baddest boy of EVHS. Not to mention his hot looks and loads of wealth , he is the golden boy .

And my brother's best friend.

William and Adam were an year senior to us.

And I hated him .

William had an attitude bigger than his height ( which was 6'3" by the way ). A

William was sent to boarding school for his endless pranks 3 years ago.

Then why was he coming back???

"I'm going to kill Adam.", I mummered as I punched his number .

"Hel-"

"William's coming back?!", I shout over the phone.

"Uh, Grace can we talk when I come back? I'm in between something!", Adam said in a hushed tone .

I scrunched up my face in disgust . My brother is one hell of a player!

If William O'Neil was coming back , there's a lot of drama coming .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey there!!

Firstly thank you soo much for reading this book .
This really means a lot to me.

Secondly , I know this was very short , but I think I did a decent job, didn't I?

Please don't give up on me just now . I swear this book gets better with second or third chapter .
Pleaseee....

PS. Please keep commenting and voting!

Love u guys