5. Love is in the air

Flashback Continues

"Madhuu" rk slurs "yes rish" she says equally drunk. "I want to taste this baby" he says in his naughty yet drunk tone pointing towards her lips. "This?? " she questions pointing towards her lips. "Yeah honey" he replies licking his lips. "but Rishu I want to taste that" she says pointing towards his lips. "umm that's a problem. Ok first you taste this and the I will taste this" he replies tapping his chin. "okiee" madhu squeals in glee " but there is yet another problem" she says "what problem sweets" he asked her sweetly yet irately. "i don't know how to kiss" madhu replies on the verge of tears. "Aww baby come here I will teach you" rk replies and embraces her. Then he cups her face between his palms and slowly started closing up on her. Finally his lips landed on hers. Her lips were soft and tasted like strawberry due to her gloss. He slowly nibbles her lower lip and coaxes her to open her mouth. She parts her mouth and allows him to explore her silk spaces. They kiss passionately. They slowly break the kiss feeling short of breath. Rk touches his forehead with Madhu's and she passes out in his arms. "mine" rk murmurs and takes her to his apartment.

Few days later

Rk takes madhu to The Fly and blindfolding her. It was midnight so there were a little people. Behind was the Mississippi River flowing adding to the romantic atmosphere there. "Rish where you are taking me" madhu asks irately getting impatient. "relax baby!! You will get to know soon" he replies huskily near her ear sending shivers down her spine.
Soon they reach the spot. It was beautiful with full moon shining in the river. He slowly opens her blindfold. Madhu scrunches her eyes to adjust with light. "aww rk!! This is so beautiful" she says in awe completely forgetting RK's position. He was on his knees bending in front of her. She looks toward him with her big doe eyes in surprise and a big smile forms on her lips. She was about to say when rk cuts her off "sshh madhu!! Let me speak today. Miss Madhubala Malik you have made my life soo beautiful like a film. I never thought real life can be so filmy. It all feels like a fairy tale. And you are the reason for this. my fairy!! Madhu please accept me in your life, in your apartment. Please baby give me a chance to love you, to pamper you. I will always protect you and keep you in my embrace. I LOVE YOU MADHUBALA MALIK" he finally says his eyes boring in her eyes. He takes out a beautiful ring and slips it in her slim finger. He gives her a ring matching hers and asks her to slip the ring in his finger.

Madhu slips the ring in his finger and bends down and takes his lips in her and they kiss slowly and softly

Madhu slips the ring in his finger and bends down and takes his lips in her and they kiss slowly and softly. A kiss filled with unsaid promises. They break the kiss Madhu's eyes fill with tears. Rk slowly kisses away her tears and shakes his head in negetive saying not to cry. Madhu in return gives him a heart warming smile amidst her tears.
Rk gets up and helps madhu gets up as she is wearing a long midnight blue gown (midnight blue is Madhu's favourite colour)

Rk brings Madhu's favourite chocolate cake.
Both of them cuts cake and feed each other.

  Then rk opens a bottle of champagne and both of then have champagne

Then rk opens a bottle of champagne and both of then have champagne. Rk gently pecks on Madhu's lips. Few people present there starts clapping for the new couple. While the girls glare their boyfriends for being so unromantic. Rishabala chuckles seeing this.
"Im so lucky to have you rish. You make me feel blessed. I LOVE YOU TOO Mr. Rishabh Kundra" madhu says full of love. "Thank god madhu finally you said those three golden words. I was dying to hear them from you" he says and she playfully slaps his arm.
He again captures her mouth for a soul searing kiss.

---------------
So hows this. This is the most romantic thing I have ever written. Guyz next update will be late because of my examinations.
Love
This means a lot
Please vote comment and share.
Shea