Chapter Five- Royal Rumble

Start from the beginning

"Wow. Brie is taking it pretty hard." Kaitlyn ran her fingers through her two-toned hair. Brie came back in a matter of minutes looking brand new.

"Well, someone's looking brand new again!" I teased Brie, and for the first time in a long time, that pretty little smile spread across her face.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Now that's the Brie we know! Hey, do you wanna walk to the ring with us?" Her whole face expression changed. I could tell she didn't want to because if what Nikki would say and do. Kaitlyn put her hand on Brie's shoulder.

"Don't worry Brie. We'll make sure Nikki doesn't hurt you." Brie's face lightened up a little.

"Okay. But please make sure she doesn't hurt me guys. Please. I'm counting on you." She looked at Kaitlyn and I with desperation in her eyes. I made it my responsibility to protect Brie until the match started and during the match. Nikki was nowhere in sight.

Nikki's POV

I put on my ring gear and there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Layla. She brushed past me. I shut the door and went to search in my bag for the envelope full of money. $5,000 to be exact. I know what you're thinking: Why are you paying her all that money just to keep a secret? That's what she wanted. And, I kinda told her I'd give her any amount to keep quiet. No one can know about this. I handed her the envelope and she opened it to make sure it was the right amount, smiled and hit it on her hand. She turned to leave but I stopped her.

"Layla?" She turned around.

"I-I just wanna say thank you. Thank you for not telling anyone about John and I. I know John-" She cut me off.

"I don't have time to hear about your played-out love life. But you shouldn't be thanking me. You should be thanking AJ for being so dumb to not even realize what's going on. Listen to what I'm about to tell you and listen good. AJ will find out about the affair. And when she does, get ready. Because we're all gonna see a side of AJ we've never seen before. Even after she moves on. And we know AJ isn't the type to move on easily. But this, this will turn AJ into a whole new person. And the first person she's coming after, is you Nikki. Good luck tonight." She left the room. Her words literally sent chills down my spine. But I couldn't dwell on it too long. I have a title to successfully retain. In a triple threat match. I walked to the gorilla. I looked for Brie, but I couldn't find her. Oh well, I don't need her anyway... I looked at the monitor as AJ's theme song played.

Let's light it up!

AJ skipped out with, Kaitlyn? And Brie?! Why the hell is Brie accompanying them to the ring?! Ooh, I'm gonna beat her ass when I get out there!

"The following is a triple threat match! And is for, the Diva's Championship! Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Brie Bella, AJ Lee and Kaitlyn!" They all got into the ring and waited for me.

You look look but you can't touch

I walked to the ring with my title firmly, but comfortably around my waist.

"And their opponent, from Scottsdale, Arizona, she, is the Diva's Champion, Nikki Bella!" I got a bad reaction from the fans but I at this point, I didn't care. All I was focused on was setting all three of them straight. I flipped into the ring and held my title up. I gave my title to the ref and I charged toward Brie, but AJ and Kaitlyn stepped in the way. The fans began to cheer. I pointed to Brie.

 "I'll get you later." I told her.

I backed to the corner as the bell rung and the ref held the title on the air. Not just yet, but I will get you Brie, and as for AJ, we have more important things to discuss after I beat both of you. Both AJ and Kaitlyn went after me. I have to get the upper hand real fast, or this could be the last day of me being Diva's Champion.