Wolf of worlds

I do not mind the cold even as it bites into my flesh. Aero quickly changed into his wolf form then began running through the forest to reach the town.

Running through the snow covered ground leaving paw prints every step. At he came to town and ducked behind a house.

He started to shift his white fur retreating back into his skin his bones taking shape of humans now his silvery-white hair visible hiding his left eye.

His crimson red eyes. Now taking their (normal) pupil slit of his eye

his body may be of a 19 year aged man but he is not. Aero looks around the corner and can see the guards posted at the main gate into the city of  Lanek.

He begins to think of a way in thinking of what he could do then thinking of what could go wrong he finally think of a plan.

he quietly and quickly pulls himself up to the roof of the cobble stone house.

He quickly walks up to the wall its against and starts to climb his nails digging into the sturdy but rugged wall protecting the city.

After 5 minuets of climbing his hands are in pain and bleeding by the time he gets to the top of the wall.He looks across the wall for any guards on it and quickly pulls himself up.

He looks over the wall and begins searching for a way down he spots a roof not far from the wall on it is a large pile of snow he jumps with prowess and softly lands

on the snow sinking down until he stops at the knee of his cloak. As he pulls his cloaks hood over his face he starts to feel calm again. He takes a deep breath and climbs down from the roof landing on signs.

He reaches the stone streets and begins walking toward the merchant district. Not having to worry about any guards since he is already in the city he walk through the gates passing the obviously bored

guards. He turns down the street and then turns left again off the road into the ally.He removes all the garbage and opens the hatch he starts to slowly climb back in while replacing the garbage on top once its closed and sealed of by a metal bar from the inside. He turns around just as Fye jumps onto him.

Fye was given to Aero on the day he was changed from human to werewolf. Fye is an ancestrial spirit that had made a blood tie to aero. But unlike other werewolfs Aro and Fye are diffrent  they can change and get stronger but no one knows how it just seems to happen.

Aero was left in the woods one day abandoned the wolves would have gotten if not for the elder. The elder knew Aero was different, so he was raised by wolves one day on the day of his 19th year he changed not into a werewolf but into a wolf and then changed back into a human. After that Fye and him made a tie of blood. That's when the elder told him to leave not out of hatred or jealousy but out of love for the wolf-man. 

Fye is a mini wolf that represents Aero, he is all black but the top of his head is a smooth white with the same crimson eyes.

(hey guys girls this is the first chapter im going to leave you with this until i make another chapter hope you like it so far who knows whats going to happen next i dont well if there is a problem tell me ill try to fix it or any comments on what you think should happen to make it better) :G.L