Chapter 4- No regrets

Song: Against the Current- Dreaming Alone ft Taka

~Phoebe Agape~

Bright. My head was pounding against my will forcing my eyes to shut. Why does everything ache so much?

I opened my eyes to see I'm not in my room. Aaron. He laid beside me half naked showing off his grandeur. No. I can't be fooled, I can't give in.

He forced a mark upon my neck, made me cry several times and wound me. I cannot trust a man who treats a lady like this, who treats his own mate like a toy.

I shoved the covers off me like it was fire but in an instant, I fell back underneath Aaron.

"What do you want? Let me go!" I whispered angrily.

He has no right to do that. Not after what he did last night. I grappled against his strength but since he's the leader of Alpha's, it was no use. I know what will piss him off.

"Aaron. Let me go." I growled testing him. He didn't want me to call his name but I did. Take that asshole!

"I don't think I will. And it's Alpha," He was supposed to get angry and lash out, what's wrong with him?

"How come I'm not allowed to call you by your name but Luke does? Oh, because I'm just a toy for you and you don't give a flying fuck about me? No, maybe because you're just plain cruel so you torture me like this? As expected of the 'mighty Alpha' ." Now that'll piss him off.

I need to piss him off so I won't regret leaving him. He's my soulmate, he hurt me but my heart wants to forgive him. It's the fucking bond, why did I have to be a werewolf? Why do we feel intense emotions causing us to react differently than humans?

What was this? Stockholm syndrome?

His eyes turned dark as a ring of a red glow appeared around his iris. What heck was that?

"My dear, you shouldn't have said that," He kissed my mark as toe-curling explosions spread through my body. What was he doing to me?

"Stop-Stop Aaron. I don't want this, please," He sighed lowly. I don't want to succumb to my desires.

His glistening, hot, healthy body was distracting my original thoughts.

"Phoebe. Call me Alpha," Okay, he's definitely insane. I tried to push him off of me again but there was still no use.

"Alpha, can you please for the 50th time let me go!" He stopped kissing my neck and came close to my face his breath tickling mine.

"No. What are you going to do about it? Look at you, all defenceless beneath me striving against my power, seeing you struggle is an appealing sight to see, " What the hell?

His sadistic thoughts were terrifying and creeping me out to the point I clicked.

"Ok, look. I don't know what your problem is, I just want you to let go, now is that too hard?" Come on now you weirdo, I'm going pee all over you if you don't let go.

He swiftly kissed me roughly slipping his hands under my torn shirt exposing my bra. Oh, sugar!

I struggled yet again for freedom, yet his man does not fucking get it. I don't want to be intimate with him so why doesn't he just leave me alone? I hated that he felt good against me, my mind kept drifting away from reality and almost giving into his pleasure.

Feeling remarkably self-conscious, I let him do what he wanted.

I gave up, no movements or reactions, just stillness.