Chapter forty-three

Hello guys...

Follow on Instagram : InfinitePeaceXx

Twitter : InfinitePeaceXx

This chapter is dedicated to asiah_2602 as she was the one who commented her answer first on the previous chapter !! Well, she wasn't the first one but every person who commented before her, already had a chapter dedicated to them, so I thought about giving this chance to her!! Hope you all who commented first, don't mind!! Right?!

Happy reading ^^

••••••••••

But our moment was soon ruined by someone.

"What is happening over here?", someone suddenly shouted, making me freeze in fright and Max.... Well, Max being Max wasn't expecting this and knocked against my back.

"Ouff", I groaned and stumbled on my own feet.

"Shoot!", Max panicked and wounded his right arm around my waist from behind to hold me still. He quickly pulled me against his front, my back to him. Hell!

We were too close. 

His hot breath fanning on the back of my neck while he held me close to his chest. I could almost feel his heartbeats and his rapid breathing. Hell! This guy will the death of me. I closed my eyes to control my own heart and breath. I swear that I don't know what happens to me whenever Max is near me. It's as if I ran a marathon when this idiot is around me. It's been always like that. I mean like really! Why does it feel so? Is this how lovers feel? The confusing feelings, heart beating frantically as if it could break my chest and sprung out all at once and the sudden giddiness? The goosebumps! Like everything feels so different whenever Max is around me. Like I'm in a completely different world. Is this how being in a love relationship feels like?

"Are you alright?", Max asked me while he turned me around in his arms to look at me.

I nodded, fearing my own voice right now. I swear I won't be able to speak without stuttering and stuttering does not appear so cool in front of your boyfriend. Boyfriend ! My boyfriend!

Why does this feel so strange but at the same time, good?

I, Shelly Jessica Anderson has a boyfriend.

Why do I find this so hard to believe?

I still can't believe this.

Someone cleared his throat, breaking me from my trance and I looked up to find the principal, Mr Heathcliff, with his eyes narrowed on us. Shit, I don't get a good feeling about this.

Yeah right, Shelly!

And the award goes to Shelly for finally knowing that she is in trouble. Wow, told you that Max was trouble.

Just shut up, annoying voice.

Max pulled away slowly and looked down. I copied his actions and looked down too. Wow, I never knew that I would find the ground so fascinating someday. It seems interesting, well polished and all.

Shut the heck up, Shelly!

Oh no!

"Mr Jackson and Miss Anderson! May I have the honor of asking you two what are you doing over here instead of being in your respective classes?", Mr Heathcliff asked calmly but I could still decipher the anger arousing from his voice. Shit! Shit! Shit!