Take a peak thru the curtains ("Magic" Portal to the story)ON HOLD

This is a “magic” portal to get to my story “Take a peak thru the curtains”

This gives you a link and a description so you can access the story because the story is locked.

 It’s Wattpad that has locked it, not me.

 Set as private. A very Erotica type story, rated R.

If you want to read it then you need to ensure the following:

LAPTOP:

1) You're a fan of this account (it's private so you have to be a fan)

2) You're signed into your account

3) Your age is set as 18+ on your account profile

4) Type the following link into your browser url, or click on 'External Link' on the right hand side.

www.wattpad.com/3455786

This gives you access to the authors note to the story, please read that one.

Chapter one you get from that one as a new link on right hand side ‘External Link’ and so it will continue for each chapter.

Will also post the new link for next chapter written in the end of each chapter if you prefer typing into your bowser insead of clicking the link. 

MOBILE DEVICE:

1) All you need is to download this story; I have linked the story to this covering note so you should be able to read it. If not then you just need to search the upload code for it: 3455786

Or go to my profile and look into my library under 'My locked work, fan to read' then you'll get direct access to the story from the app. 

Broke ;D

Description of the story :

Warning: R-rated

Contains erotica, Adult readers only. It’s definitively offensive reading for the pure of heart.

In this story we’re re-experiencing an old lady’s first encounter with sexuality as a young woman(teenager) and are following her journey into a world of steaming hot action and totally improper behavior with a grown up man. 

So the frame of the story takes place in the 60’s. 

This story contains sexual content like spanking, dominance and probably some other varieties of fetishes as well.  

Rated-R all the way.

So please be over 18+ to read my story.