M: Are you sure? Because m nhi chahta ki bahar ka koi person iss video ko dekhe, kyunki agar uss professor ki bahar insult hui aur angel ko pata chala, toh vo khud ko guilty maanegi...

C: Manik, chill, iss video mein vaise bhi uss professor ka face clear nhi dikh raha h because of that handkerchief.. so, kisi ko pata nhi chalega except our college students...  (Manik was still confused.)

M: Vo sab toh thk h cabir, par angel ko pata chala toh?

C: Don't worry.. we'll try to make sure ki angel ye video na dekh paye...

M: Hmmm...  (They were going to talk more but the bell rang indicating the lecture is over and nandini can come any time.) (Manik became happy and excited to meet his angel.)

M: Guys.. Chalo.. angel aati hi hogi. Humne usse parking lot mein wait karne ke liye kaha tha... Chalo... (Mukti thought to tease Manik.)

MU: Manik, tu toh hamesha hi chotti se milne ke liye desperate rehta h... (Manik desperately wanted to meet Nandini, so, he put all their teasing into drain.)

M: Haan.. rehta hoon.. ab khush.. ab chalo.. (With this, he started moving towards his car smilingly and mukti and cabir followed him with an '0' face that their teasing session got wasted so efficiently by manik.)

IN THE PARKING AREA:

(They came to the parking area and nandini came from the other side. She came towards them and waves them hi.. they hugged her one by one.. At last manik came to hug her and she hugged him back and then they broke the hug and manik cupped her face.)

M: Angel, you okay? Kisi ne tang toh nhi kia? (Nandini smiled at his concern.)

N: Yes Mani, i am totally fine. (Manik smiled listening to it and kissed her forehead. Nandini gave him her beautiful smile.)

N: Vo guys, Can i ask you something? Ek chotta sa favour chahiye tha... (Nandini said all this hesitantly.)

M: Angel, you are my princess.. you have to just order... and your every wish is my command.. (Nandini smiled widely listening to it.)

C: Haan doll. Manik is right, bol kya kehna h tujhe?

N: Vo guys.. can navya come with us? Vo maine usse bola ki tum sab aj mere saath ja rahe ho mere ghar, toh usne kaha ki vo bhi chale.. actually uska bhut mann h chachi se milne ka.. toh..

M: Arey, toh isme poochne wali kya baat h, tum usse khud hi haan kar deti, hum mana thodi karte..

MU: Chotti.. jaise teri har cheez par hamara haq h, thk ussi tarah hamari bhi har cheez par tera pura haq h.. Tu koi bhi decision le sakti h, hum kabhi tere against nhi jayenge..

C: Bilkul sahi.. (Nandini smiled widely listening to all this.)

M: Angel, tumhe kuch bhi karne se pehle hamari permission lene ki koi zarurat nhi h.. infact, agar tum hamari life ke bhi decisions logi, toh bhi hum chup-chap usse follow karenge... Kyun guys?

C: Bilkul.. ye bhi koi poochne ki baat h.. (Nandini smiled widely realising how much she means to all of them.)

MU: Arey, vaise ye navya h kahan? (Navya was standing at a little distance from them, so nandini called her near them.)

N: Navya, tum hamare saath chal sakti ho...

NA: Sachhi? (Nandini nodded her head. Navya smiled widely, she turned to fab5.) Thanku guys.

MU: Navya, you don't have to be.. tum chotti ki friend ho, toh hamari bhi friend ho.. so, don't hesitate.. (Navya smiled to it and they all sat in the car. Manik at the driving seat, cabir at the passenger seat, nandini, mukti and navya in a row at the middle seat. As nandini was sitting behind manik, he arranges the mirror to get a clear view of nandini, nandini noticed it and blushed and manik smiled seeing her blushing. Then, they started their journey.)