Chapter 1

Hi everyone :D as I told you before, this story is not mine. Originally, was a CADE (Cat x Jade) story belonging to 12SilentAssassin23 posted on fanfiction.net, I am just converting it into Camren (with the author's permission, of course), so the characters may be OOC (comparing to how authors normally describe them), but I assure you, it's a great (and KINKY 😏) story, so give it a try :D.

Original A/N:
WARNING: This story is NC-17. There is a couple of different kinks in it the largest one being spanking so if you don't like that you probably shouldn't read this, especially this first chapter. If you've never read a story with spanking then give it a try you might like it. That's how I found out I was fan. There is also a lot of rough sex...so you've been warned.

---

Camila was shaking.

She rested on her knees, ass in the air and face buried in dark pillows. She wore nothing but her matching pink bra and panties. A thin layer of sweat glistened on her skin and a noticeable wet spot in between her legs. Her ass cheeks glowing red. Her thighs trembled and her breathing unsteady.

A pair of darken green eyes stared down at her from behind. Lauren's attire was similar but her panties and bra were a deep blue, almost black. Her hand stung, her lips swollen, her own panties drenched. Her eyes sat low as she took in the sight of Camila. She loved Camila like this, shaking and begging, completely at her mercy. The power she felt from it made her tremble and she brought her hand up to slap Camila's ass once more.

The moan that left Camila's lips at the impact had her clenching, she bit her lip to stop the groan from coming out. She rubbed the flaming skin before reaching between her legs to stroke through the soaked lace. Camila gasped and her hips dropped down, trying to rock against her hand.

"Please." Camila's voice was shaky, her fist balled up tight into the sheets by her head. Lauren liked working Camila up until she was ready to explode. She liked it when Camila would come for her with just one touch of her fingers on her clit. One time she had made Camila come with just spanking alone.

Camila liked the pain. She got off on it and Lauren loved to give it. It was something she always wanted to try with Zayn but he was always too uncomfortable with the idea. It was something she never thought she'd find in Camila of all people. Camila liked to be spanked, she liked to be choked and she liked her hair pulled. She liked it almost rougher then Lauren liked to give. She took everything that Lauren dished out at her with a positive outcome.

Camila was everything Lauren was looking for in bed. She met all of Lauren's standards and it amazed her how this all came about by accident. It had started almost a year ago. They had been hanging out after one of Lauren's fights with Zayn. They piled up the junk food and watched a bunch of movies in Camila's bedroom and Lauren had let her pick because well, she was Camila.

One of the movies had been Along Came Polly. It had all started with the scene where the two main characters were making out on the bed and the man had given her a small spank.

"I tried to get Zayn to spank me once." Lauren said with a shake of her head as she kept her eyes on the movie and dipped her hand into the popcorn bowl. They both layed on their stomachs, side by side on Camila's small twin size bed. She heard Camila giggle next to her and looked over to find brown eyes staring back at her.

"Really?"

"Yes really. You see, to me Sex and Pain is like Batman and Robin. They're just so good together." She had watched the way that Camila's eyes widened at her words. Her pupils dilated but she paid it no attention at the time. Camila bit her lower lip and her cheeks flushed slightly.