Near to the rescue

((A year ago today I put up the same chapter. Please continue reading and I will soon finish and start the sequel again. Thank you all for reading my story and I couldn't have gotten the amount of views I have now if it wasn't for you guys))

When Ezra woke up, he felt something hard hitting him. He turned his head and he saw his master holding a rock, hitting him over and over again with it. He screamed in pain and tried to fight back with the force, only to scream in pain as he did. His so called Master laughed and grabbed him by the collar laughing loudly. Ezra screamed harder as he began to cry, wanting everything to stop. He wanted his parents, Zeb and Sabine. He wanted to go home to the ghost. He hated this, he hated he was away from the people he loved, the people that actually cared.
"You belong to me boy, so don't forget it!" The man yelled at Ezra and Ezra nodded quickly.
"I'm sorry master, please forgive me!" Ezra screamed and curled into a ball. His master just grunted and kicked him in the stomach and hit him on the head, knocking the boy out.

On the Ghost

When Kanan had finished on the communication with Ezra, he stood up and immediately ran to Hera. He was shouting down the Ghost wanting the whole crew in the cockpit now. Once he got there he began to explain what happened between him and Ezra. Zeb's sister listened and as she did, she acted scared, hiding a small smile as she pretended to cry into her brothers leg.
"Hera I'm going to save him," as Kanan said this, the Ghost began to get shot at by Tie Fighters. Hera told everyone to get in their places and told Kanan to get to the phantom and save their son.
"Bring him back Kanan and bring him back alive and make sure you kill that rooted son of a bi.." Before she could say anymore, Kanan ran over and kissed her to calm her.
"I will, I promise," Kanan said and ran to the Phantom going back to Lothal, going to get his an back, no matter what it took.

When he arrived at the abandoned warehouse, he heard screaming and cries. They were muffled but they were loud enough for Kanan. Kanan ran as fast as he could and he stopped, covering his mouth in shock and fear as he saw blood splattered all on the ground, pieces of orange clothing. Kanan knew immediately who's it was and he ran to where he heard the scream and when he arrived to where Ezra was, his eyes went wide. He covered his mouth and Ezra screamed looking at him and tried fighting against the ropes that bound him and the gag that stopped him for crying out.

When Kanan saw the state his son was in, he grew and try and ran towards him. Before he could get a meter close, Stormtroopers came out of nowhere and started attacking. Kanan growled and he forced pushed them, hitting a few with his blaster and some with his lightsaber.
"Get out my way!" He screamed and struck down the last Trooper and he looked at his son with worry. Ezra looked at him and he had tears in his eyes. Ezra finally loosened the gag and screamed.
"D..dad! Behind you!" Kanan turned his head and he was struck down, Ezra screaming for him to get up. "Dad, please get up!" Kanan looked at him and then at the male that struck him.
"I'll kill you!"
"How can a Jedi kill a Sith?" Ezra's old master smirked and pulled out a red Lightsaber.