○2○

▪○●▪○●▪○●▪○●
Chapter 2 - hi or hey

Sydney Adler's POV

" hey sweetie wake up, it's 7:00 now, you might be late to school. " as being said my eyes shot wide and contemplated whether to get up or sleep again. Then i remembered to not mess with my mum. Before i get dress, i checked on my phone if it charged and it did. 100 percent. I checked on my messages to see if i got any but to my luck, i didn't have. My mind processing to my conversation with Luke. He's a sweet stranger, but he reminds me of luke hammings.

I push the thought away and got ready. With my plain white t-shirt, black jeans, and black converse.

" bye mum! " with that i storm out of my house.

.

I got to my school with my bike, surprisingly without any sweats today. Going inside the school makes me happy because no one in our school is that bad except for the populars but they don't give a shit about the others, just to themselves.

" hey mother fucker. " i turned around to see my best friend, Anika. With her blonde hair tied in a ponytail, a 5sos shirt, skinny jeans, and a smile plastered on her face, i sure as hell know she had a great weekend and i did too.

" luke hemmings liked a pic on my fanpage! " we both screamed at each other smiling. (a/n i can't relate) Our smiles got replaced with confusion.

" on what fan account? the luke? 5sos? muke? cake? " she questioned me as if i'm some kind of criminal.

" i'll tell you later. " and then the bell rang.

.

As classes pass the only thing i know is that it's lunch, my favorite. Walking to our typical table, I already see Anika on her phone, listening to music.

" anika! " as i sit down waiting for her to take her earphones out to talk to me.

" mhmmm? " she hummed.

" it's on the 5sos account. He liked the muke kissing pic on the cheek. " i explained to her. Seeing a shocked expression on her face because i know muke is her OTP.

" close your mouth girl, might not want flies going in there. " i said to her in my calm voice.

" how the fuck.... no.... i spam those to him.... why.... huh?.... but they're my otp.... "

" anika, calum down. " i winked at her and she giggled. Seeing that she calmed down it' my time to ask her. " and how about you? what picture did luke liked? on what account? " i return back her question earlier on.

" it was a meme of him being a ballerina. and on my 5sos account too. " she explained

It was my time to be shocked. hahahhaha. he did not! It was because ballerina Luke is my profile pic.

" i know, shocking. "

" i talked to a boy this weekend. " i exclaimed clearly talking about luke.

She choked on whatever the hell she was drinking. " what?! " she kind of yelled.

" it was a prank but then ended up being a conversation. and besides i like his name. " i said.

" what's his name? " she asked excitedly.

" luke. " i simply said.

" bitch, is this some kind of fanfic? if it is then you're a one lucky mother fucker. "

" i'm gon- " i was cut off by the familiar sound of the bell.

" don't worry syd. i'm gonna go to your house later. and have a sleepover. " she told me while standing up and heading to her class.

.

I bolted up from my seat after the bell rang. Pulling out my phone from my bag and suprised to see a text from luke.

luke: hi

i replied to him with a basic 5sos quote.

syd: - or hey

luke: that looks oddly familiar

syd: ha don't tell me you don't know that phrase.

luke: i don't...

As i was going to reply to Luke a hand grabbed and i look to my side to see Anika, grinning may i add.

" is that the boy?? " she asked while while winking.

" yeah yeah " i answered. " so are you still up for the sleepover? "

" sorry no, my mom called me saying i have to be home at this specific day " seeing a sad expression on her face i tried to cheer her up. And boy it did work.

.

" mum! i'm home! " i shouted at my mum who is in the kitchen i presume.

" honey! i bought the tickets for your sounds live feels live concert! " she answered back.

The things my mum said leaves me frozen in my place, stunned. But then i managed to form words.

" r-really? " I walked to the kitchen seeing my mum cooking dinner.

" yup! 2 soundcheck and front row tickets! " she exclaimed excitedly. I went to her and hugged her as tight as i could.

" thank you mummy. for all the things. for the support. " i mumbled against her hair.

" that's what mums are for. " she mumbled back. " go to your room, get dressed, and manage that cute fanpages of yours. "

" i will, love you mum. " with that i storm into my room.
.

luke: hey you know sounds live feels live right?

syd: duh

luke: you're gonna go there?

syd: yep, front row and soundcheck.

luke: cool.

syd: yeah, i really am super excited.

luke: i am too.

syd: you're coming?!

luke: maybe.

syd: yeyyyyy!!!

syd: where will you be?

luke: the stage.

syd: so you're like the bodyguard? dave? is that you?

luke: lolz. im not dave, im ketchup,

syd: oh how i miss ketchup :(

syd: im crying now, gotta go.

luke: bye australia. talk you soon.

luke: hopefully.
( Error: message not sent )

+×+×+×+

sooo this is the 2nd chapter, hope y'all like it! :) i saw a girl comment saying that i should write more and my heart melted. that gave me motivation to write this chapter. see you in the next chapter :)

until then,

rissie.