Prologue

CURRENTLY EDITING, SO READ WITH PRECAUTION. THINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT ALREADY IS. IF THERE IS AN ASTERISK* AFTER THE TITLE THAT MEANS THE CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED! 

THERE ARE MILLION GRAMMAR, SENTENCE-EDITING PROBLEMS! PLEASE DON'T POINT THEM OUT, I AM AWARE. I JUST HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE BOOK TO EDIT. BARE WITH ME PLEASE, THANK YOU!

        Another move, another house, another new batch of "friends" I get to make. That's the perks of having hard-working parents, who constantly follow their work wherever it goes. Sometimes I think that they forget that I exist. They have never asked me how I felt, about if I wanted to move. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents to death. My mother, Karen, is a doctor, and she loves to save lives. My father, Andy, is- well he really doesn't have a work field but likes analyzing animals. And now they've been set on Beacon Hills, California to settle. Who am I kidding? We will probably be out of here in six,ten months tops.

Besides, what here could be in my interest?

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf or it's characters, they belong to Jeff Davis and MTV! But I do own Camille and her parents. Also own the made-up storylines!