Chapter 17: Secrets Within Secrets

Start from the beginning

Bloom balls her hands up in fists.

"And oh, Jodi told me Hajari likes to hang out with a lot of different girls," says Riven.

Bloom punches Riven in the face. Riven then kicks Bloom on the floor. Riven then repeatedly punches Bloom in the face. Bloom kicks Riven in his private area and then flips him over and steps on his neck with her high heels choking him. Brandon pulls Bloom away as Tecna does the same for Riven.

"Alright you two, that's enough! Are you crazy?" says Brandon. "Bloom are you okay?" asked Brandon.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

"Riven, are you okay?" asked Brandon.

"Shut up!" says Riven.

"You know ever since you've been seeing Jodi you've been acting like a real jerk! Can't you see the witch is just using you?!?" yells Bloom.

Saladin interrupts the fight. "What is going on here? Shouldn't you be getting ready for the exhibition? Today is an important day for the school. Don't let me down, understood?"

"Yes sir," everyone says, except Riven. 

"Riven?" says Saladin.

"Yes sir."

"Now get to your rooms and go get ready!"

Back in the Squadd apartment, in Musa and Kajari's room, Musa is playing music with her flute and Kajari is on the computer. Hajarianna and Michael come in with a problem with Hajari.

"Guys, Hajari is out of his mind!" says Hajarianna.

"Why? What does he want to do?" asked Kajari.

Hajari walks in with his arms crossed. 

"You talk to him," said Michael.

"Hajari, what's going on?" asked Kajari.

"I wanna go to the exhibition!" says Hajari.

"Did you get an invitation?" asked Musa.

"Nope," says Hajarianna.

"But this is important. I need to talk to Bloom because she's avoiding me and I need to know why," says Hajari.

"Alright we'll go, but you owe us," says Hajarianna.

At the Red Fountain entrance, the Squadd are trying to distract the security guard, so they sneak Hajari in.

"Hey what do you kids think you're doing?" asked the guard.

"Oh nothing just...run!" yells Hajari.

As Hajari sneaks into the school, the rest of the Squadd runs away from the guard and sneaks into another part of the school. In the hallway of Red Fountain, Hajari is wandering the halls and he sees a queen and king walk past. As Hajari keeps wandering he bumps into Prince Sky, the boy Bloom is supposed to marry. As they fall, Hajari catches Sky's phone and sees a picture of Bloom on it.

"Hey watch where you're going, peasant. And I forbid you to look at my fiancée," says Sky.

Sky gets up, snatches his phone back, and walks away.

"Fiancée? No, it's the Trix. They're out to get me again," says Hajari. 

At the stadium part of the school, Ms. Faragonda and Ms. Griffin have a seat next to each other.

"I understand you've expelled the three young witches," says Faragonda. 

"A severe, but necessary punishment," says Griffin.