Maxwell Lightwood Bane's Parents Find Out

A/N Sorry, this is a lazy chapter. I was going to write another Maxwell Lightwood Bane thing but I didn't like it so I took my idea for that but used it on this.

Magnus is in italics.

Alec is in bold.

MAX'S POV

I'm a six-year-old, a fabulous one at that. Um...Magnus here. I'm curious as to what I'm seeing here. I seemed to gone through my word files and found something called 'DON'T READ THIS I'M BEGGING YOU', I mean I couldn't resist...and clicked on it to find something of an autobiography written by my son. As you can probably guess already I am the warlock son of Magnus Bane and, not so obviously, son of Alec Lightwood Ok, Magnus why did you send this to me? It is obvious, too! You're my son! Just because you aren't a shadowhunter...: one of the most famous couples in the shadow worlds history. ;) _ I can say I'm proud to be their son. AWWW! Love you too, Max! The story I'm about to tell you is ridiculous and a bit odd but it goes back to when I was four and my father, Alec, and my daddy, Magnus, decided that bringing me to a party was a good idea. Oh God, please not this.

;)

-

'MAGNUS, YOU ARE NOT BRINGING OUR SON TO A PARTY!' I was right My father shouted.

'Well, I am definitely not letting Jace babysit again!' (That's a story for another time) I do not accept this.

'Why not Isabelle. JUST NOT A PARTY, MAGNUS!' My parents rarely fought Love you, Alec Love you too and I knew it wasn't serious but the harshness of my father did make both my daddy and I flinch back. I do not flinch! Ha, that made me laugh When he looked at me, I saw the disappointment in his eyes and he rushed towards his bedroom.

My daddy was about to run after him but I saw the defeat in his eyes too. I didn't understand then, I was only four. First argument...I was a bit overdramatic Aren't you always? (but now being the fabulously wise six-year-old I am, I now do) And you say I'm arrogant. You both are. How did I raise such a dramatic child!

He picked me up and after sitting on the sofa and pulled me onto his lap. 'You're still going to a party blueberry' he whispered in my ear, I could feel his smirk. His son's first party. One of the milestones in life. I'm worried because I know you actually believe that.

It only took a few minutes before my father came out. 'Fine.' Was all he said before coming to me and daddy, engulfing us both in a hug. So forgiving ;) Only for you.

'But don't say I didn't warn you.' Father smirked and kissed my forehead before kissing my dad. They didn't stop and they pulled rapidly away from each other as if they only just realised I was there. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Ok, those are just getting creepy. Do you have an addiction to winky faces?

'I guess it's time to get ready.' Said my father, looking disappointed. Never look disappointed at getting ready! It's the best thing to do in life. Worst* It's the worst.

'I have an idea...' My daddy smirked and I knew what was about to come. 'MAKEOVER!' Ok, I change my mind, this is the best thing in life Again, worst* My daddy screamed and I saw the fear in my father's eyes. He had turned as white as a sheet.

'Yaaaay!' I squealed. Glad to see SOMEONE appreciates my effort. I do! On yourself, just not on me.

'Please no, Mags!' My father begged.