Chapter 14

I'm going to kill that idiot of a man, Lilith hissed to herself. In the outside she was keeping a straight face like nothing was bothering her but inside she was ticked off. She invited that idiot. She was screaming at him to fuck her. To take her hard, rough, and sink deep inside her. The whole time she was walking to the strip club she was just imagining what this Adam was like under the sheets.

She was almost ready to touch herself in an alleyway and let any stranger take her there and then, while thinking of him. Her vision had become so clouded with lust if it wasn't for Elliott flashing in her head she may have done it all.

It was a miracle that she made it to the strip club without rubbing on some stranger telling them to fuck her.

Now while she roamed the streets to the school. She was going to pull him out of that room by his ear and into his office and she was going to rape him. How dare he fill her mind of him and not do a damn thing.

If he wasn't going to make the move she was damn well do it.

Even when he was nothing like her Adam. Weak, shy, hesitant, she was determined to find out if there was one thing similar to this Adam that was like her Adam. And that was sex. If not something inside her would be gladly give him up knowing Eve will have years of useless sex that will never compare to the first.

Lilith knew if she was wrong she would be upset but it didn't matter to her because she was promise her idle man. Someone who knows how to pleasure her. Someone who respects her, loves her, will understand her, while filling her life happiness with the best reward a woman could ever have. A child.

Stepping onto the school campus. I was stopped by a guard. "Ma'am, are you a student?" he asked towering over me. Why is everyone so much bigger than me, Lilith thought to herself.

"I'm looking for my cousin. Elliott Zander. I was here this morning. I came to-"

"Does he know you're here," the guard interrupted.

"No, but-", I smiled sweetly but was interrupted again after a made a move to go around him.

"I can't let you in," he put his hand up blocking me from going through the gate. "You can wait until he comes out."

"But I could miss him."

"I don't make the rules. If you don't go to school here and if you don't work here then you can't come in."

"What if I could make it worth you wild," Lilith thought quickly seducing the guard while pressing her body on to his much larger one.

"Ma'am," he warned bulling her away. It took Lilith all her might not to stomp on one foot while blowing out her cheeks to show the guard how angry and childlike she was. "You can wait," he continued.

Oh when HE comes out, I'm going to kill him, bring him back rape and kill him again. I may even do it again and again she thought.

Take a deep breath she had to control her temper before she ruined her future and she would have no one but herself to blame.

"Lilith?" shutting her eyes at the familiar female's voice she turned around facing none other Miss. Joy, "I thought it was you," she laughed smiling at me like the most innocent thing in the world.

Two can play at that game. "Miss. Joy."

"Joy is fine. Why are you here?" she asked.

"I'm trying to see Elliott but this guy won't let me through," Lilith replied pointing that the guard behind her.

"I see. Well he is in middle of class at the moment. Would you like to join me for coffee? I don't have any classes for a couple of hours."

Lilith couldn't understand how this woman could smile like that. Like she was beneath her. Like she was any better than Lilith was. Lilith had the world wrapped around her little finger and this woman, Eve was nothing more than an ant to her.

"Sure. I would love some," Lilith replied with a smile.