20.

My black satin dress is smooth on my skin. It has a long cut on the right side and with my black stilettos my height is almost 5'6. Black smokey eyes stares back at me through the mirror in my room my hair rests into a low bun and some of the loose strands are hanging on to my face.
I'm ready for the Ball and it's almost time he picks me up. I hear the doorbell so I grab my clutch and rush downstairs.
"Hi" he says when I open the door.
"Austin" I breathe out.
He is wearing black dress pants white shirt with a black tie and a black suit. He is wearing a wrist watch, his shoes are shiny black his brown hair is pushed back.
"Gentleman vibes huh" I tease him and he bows.
"Ready?" He asks and I nod.
We get into his car and he starts the engine.
That day when Dylan visited and asked me for the Ball I refused. Not actually refuse refuse but I told him someone already asked me and I'm going with him. He did not question any further and said he'll ask someone else and honestly any girl would be ready to go with him.
We reach college in no time and there are cars lined up outside. Tress look beautiful with the lightings on. The cold breeze hits my face and it's so relaxing.
We enter the hall and it looks so different. There are tables with four chairs each covered by a white satin cloth and a light blue bow placed at various places. Some people are seated on the table with their drinks (Non alcoholic of course) and some are dancing some are making small talks. I spot some of my teachers.
"Piper" I see Nikkie coming towards me.
"NIKKKKKKIE" I scream like a school girl and hug her. It feels as if I haven't seen her in ages even it was just day before.
"What are you doing here with him?" She points towards Austin while he is speaking to Alex, Hannah's cousin.
"He asked me to and what are you doing with Alex should my brother me alert?" I try to sound serious and she puts her index finger on her chin trying to think.
"Maybe not" we laugh together.
I shake my head and my eyes spot Dylan standing there with Kiara.
He is wearing black pants with a crisp white shirt with 3 buttons undone and a black suit. He is wearing glasses. He is looking hot, no actually hot is not the word he is looking beautiful and I'm staring at him.
"What are you staring at?" Nikkie nudges me and I'm still staring at him. She follows my eyes, "Ooooooooo" I look at her "He looks hot." She says.
"He does."
But the fact that he is with Kiara pisses me off to no end.
As if he can hear me he looks at me and raises his eyebrows and makes his way towards me.
He is standing in front of me and my heart wants to skip a beat but it's not sure.
"Butt princess" he smirks and I laugh a nervous laugh.
"Dylan" Austin comes up behind me.
"Austin" they do a guy to guy hug and I stand there wanting for Nikkie to come back.
"Who are you with?" Austin asks Dylan and he points towards Kiara.
"You?" Austin nods towards me and I look at Dylan.
Dylan looks at me with a straight face and not smiling at all.
What the hell?
"I'll see you guys later." Dylan walks away.

Austin and I are on the dance floor now well everyone is on the dance floor. She will be loved by Maroon 5 is playing in the background. Austin has his arm around my waist my hand on his shoulder and we are swaying back and forth. I still can't believe I actually agreed to come here with him.
"You never told me you had a girlfriend" I suddenly ask him and he stops for a moment but then regains again.
"It never came up" he states
"You kissed me Austin when you had a girlfriend." I try to keep my voice down but I can't help it. He sighs and looks at me.
"Honestly I didn't know what I was thinking when that happened"
"Are you kidding me Austin" we are still dancing. I see Dylan looking at me he is dancing with Kiara. It looks as if he is glaring at me and I stare at him.
"Piper" Austin brings me back to the reality.
What the fuckkk is happening to me.
"Yea" I shake my head
"Are you okay?" He asks me
"Yea, I'll just be back" I need fresh air.

I make my way to the backyard. No trees are lighted here and it's black and the cool beeeze relaxes me. I remove my heels and hold them in my hand. I sit on a stone and look up at the sky thinking about mom. I wish she was here. I miss her. I really do. A tear rolls down my cheek.
I try to think about how I felt when Austin and I dancing but I didn't feel anything for him. I mean not at all it was just an infatuation I guess. I do have feelings for him but not the ones I used to feel the strong ones. I hear the door creak I turn around and look who the person is. He is the last person I wanted to see right now.
"Dylan" I stand up.
"Pipppppeeerrr" he slurs and walks towards me.
"Are you fucking drunk?" I grab his shoulders and force him to look at me.
His eyes are perfectly fine and he isn't smelling.
The-Oh fuck he is stoned.
"You smoked a joint?" I almost yell at him.
"Maybe" he shrugs.
"Dylan are you insane? There is Ball going inside if someone catches you, you are dead and forget about your graduation and degree you will be suspended." I realise he isn't even listening to me he is counting stars in the sky.
"Dylan" I shake him and ask for his car keys. He hands me his keys thank god. It's not a good to let him go home alone. I grab his hand and unlock his car. I push him into the passenger seat and close the door. I'm in the drivers seat, I message Austin saying that I have to leave it's an emergency.
"Where are you taking me Piper?" He rests his hand on my thigh and my eyes widen. My left leg is exposed because of the cut on the dress and his hands are cold. Goosebumps appears onto my skin and I swallow hard and start the engine.
Oh my god what on Earth I'm doing right now.
Driving Dylan's car to my house when both of us should be at the Ball. He is so dead tomorrow morning.
"Give me the greenlight we could have all night" he starts singing and I recognise the song immediately. It's Greenlight by 5sos.
"Will you stop singing" I glare at him hoping he would oblige.
"Nope butty" he winks at me and I huff. I get a message from Jace that he won't be home at night he is at his friends and Dad is anyways not home. That means Dylan and I will be alone at home. Something twitches inside the deep of stomach when I think about the thought of being alone with him but I ignore it.
We reach home. I walk towards the door and he is following closely behind. I unlock the door.
"Piper" he whisper and he is really very close to me right now he hold my waist with one hand and his other hand closes the front door. He turns me around so I face him. He pushes me towards the wall and leans down "You never told me you were going with Austin" he suddenly speaks and I look at him weirded.
"What?"
"You heard me butt princess" his mouth is dangerously close to mine.
"Why does it bother you?" I ask him.
He doesn't answer me but his mouth is on mine and my body is quick to react. My hands tangle into the mess of his brown hair I push his glasses aside and keep them on the table. His one hand is on my waist and other one is holding my exposed thigh. His lips tastes of smoke. I swipe my tongue on his lower lip "Fuck" he curses and I hate to admit but I'm liking this too much for my own good. His lips are on my neck now biting on the flesh and then licking it to soothe the pain. He bites onto my collarbone my fingers find his shirt buttons and I'm playing with it and popping them open. His hand reached behind and unties my bun and my brown hair falls onto my shoulder. His eyes are almost black now and we both are breathing so heavily. I trace my index finger on his face through his jaw onto the curve of his lips. "You're beautiful" I find myself saying. I kiss him again. I bite his earlobe and then the spot below it   I do that until it's red.
He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the couch. He pushes me on the couch and hovers over me. I know this is nothing but the sexual tension between us. But my the deep of my stomach is burning with passion which I never thought existed. I pull him down through his shirt and kiss him hard. He unzips my dress and it gathers on the floor. I'm in my bra and panties. No one has ever seen me this way, this exposed.
"You are beautiful" he says the way every guy says when he is in this situation with a girl. He removes his shirt and throws it on the floor and attacks my neck again. His hands go to my chest and my eyes widen. I guess he sees my response and laughs, "I'm not going to have sex with you butty" he says and pecks me on the lips. I need a glass of water I get up and grab his tshirt from the floor and put it on. Make my way towards the kitchen I fill the glass of water and gulp it down. I have never done anything like this ever with any guy except for him. The thing with Dylan is you can't resist him. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. It's jumbled up like a the pieces of jigsaw puzzle. I go out to see Dylan passed out on the couch. I make my way upstairs to my room and onto my bed. I don't change but sleep in his shirt. My dreams consumes brown orbs. I don't remember what time is it but around midnight I feel my bed dip and he is sleeping on my bed. His hands wrapped around me he kisses my temple. What is he doing to me? And at the exact same moment I hear him whisper "What are you doing to me butt princess."

Hello babies!
How have y'all been?
I'm so sorry I don't update often and that I don't have a schedule or something but sometimes I just go into the writers block and I don't feel like writing.
*ignore the errors*
And I'm thinking about a new book. I have the plot but I don't know.
Its almost end of the first month of 2017 and I've wasted it.
Love y'all.
Vote+Comment