Chapter 2: After Lunch

Author's Note: Heehee... I'm back with Chapter 2 of SNTT or She's Not That Troublesome, which is obviously going to be a Shikamaru Nara fanfiction.

OMG

I just love Shikamaru Nara and his epic geniusness and his handsome face xD

Chapter 2: After Lunch

A pale-eyed girl who sat in front of Kageku turned her head and looked at the new student.

"H-hello K-Kageku-c-chan..." Hinata stutters.

"Hello." Kageku stared at the pale-eyed girl in front of her.

"I-I'm H-Hinata H-Hyuga." She stuttered out.

"Hello Hinata." Kageku looks at the cute girl in front of her.

"N-nice t-to m-meet y-you." Hinata smiled.

"You as well." Kageku nodded. "Do you want to sit here? You look like you're having a hard time." Kageku offered the seat next to her, since no one was sitting there.

"Uhh... T-thank y-you." Hinata stood up, brought her lunch with her and sat next to Kageku.

Kageku noticed Hinata staring at a cute-faced riceball. "Do you want to trade?"

"Uhh..." Hinata blushes, realizing she was caught staring."N-no, I-I'm s-sorry."

"No, it's alright." Kageku sent Hinata a reassuring look."I'd actually like to trade two of my riceballs for some extra tempura and tomatoes."

"R-really?" Hinata stared at Kageku unbelievingly.

"Yes." She smoothly said.

"W-well, o-okay t-then." Hinata smiled as Kageku gave her the riceballs and Hinata gave her the extra tempura and sweet tomatoes. "T-thank y-you, K-Kageku-c-chan."

"These are good, Hinata." Kageku smiled slightly.

"T-thank y-you." Hinata smiled as she ate a riceball and floated to riceball heaven. "Y-your r-riceballs a-are g-good a-as w-well."

"Thank you." Kageku resumed eating. "Hina-chan." Then smiled as Hinata blushed.

Kageku chuckled. "I'm having a hard time using honorifics and giving nicknames."

Hinata laughed lightly.

The two resumed their small chit chat.

Shikamaru's P.O.V.

I froze when I heard the new student laugh.

"Omnomnom... Hey, Shikamaru, you okay?" My best friend asked.

"Yeah..." I nodded.

'What a drag... I'm totally falling for this girl, and it's only been a day.' I sigh. 'She looks so cool. I didn't even notice her beauty from afar. She looks even prettier up close.'

I remembered those purple orbs staring at me and Choji.

"Omnomnom...Hey Shikamaru...omnomnom, you look pink." Choji called out, snapping me out from my fantasies about the new student.

"Oh..omnomnom... wait.... you look a little better..." Choji resumed eating.

'I should stop fantasising about the new student, Choji's gonna get suspicious.'

Normal P.O.V.

The bell rang signalling the end of lunch and the start of the class, again.

"Okay, everyone! Good afternoon!" Iruka-sensei smiled. "Whose heads am I going to cut off?"

The class sweatdropped.

"Not mine, Iruka-sensei!" Naruto yelled.

"Kageku?" Iruka-sensei called out.

"Hm?" Kageku stared at her sensei boredly. "Oh... Naruto, Kiba, Sakura, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru-"

Shikamaru's P.O.V.

My blood rushed to my cheeks as I heard her say my name. She sounded like an angel.

"Dude...omnomnom.. you okay?" My best friend asked. "You look ...omnomnom...like you're going... omnomnom... to have a fever."

"And Hina-chan." Kageku finished.

"I'm okay, Choji." I yawned as I desperately tried to hide the coloring of my cheeks.

Normal P.O.V.

"Okay, thank you Kageku. Sasuke, Shino, I'm giving you time to introduce yourselves." Iruka-sensei sighed.

Two males stood up.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha." Almost all of the girls squealed.

"I am Shino Aburame." Shino fixed his glasses.

Kageku nodded as the two males sat back down.

Iruka-sensei then started discussing about Hand signs.

The bell rang two hours later, and the students stood up some leaving the room, and some holding Sasuke back.

(Please note that Kageku is holding her Bento Box as she makes her way out)

"Hina-chan. Do you want to walk home together?" Kageku asked the pale-eyed girl.

"S-sure." Hinata tried to hide the surprise in her voice.

The two made their way outside the academy chatting about little things.

"I-I t-think i-it's t-time f-for u-us t-to s-separate here." Hinata stuttered out.

"Okay, Hina-chan. Take care." Kageku raised her hand as a goodbye.

"T-Thank you, K-Kageku-c-chan. I-I'll s-see y-you t-tomorrow. T-Take c-care a-as well." Hinata waved goodbye.

Kageku then started walking home.

"Puraido?" She called out.

"What is it?" An eye and sharp, razor teeth appeared from Kageku's shadow.

Author's Note: Heehee this Chapter is a little short! xD I had to cut this from the first chapter cause I want my story to have a loooottt of chapters. I didn't even realize that I already typed up to 2000+ words.

So please

Vote

Comment

Share

and Add this to your Library :))

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/xxficfany