Not your average werewolf

so this is my new story  and i wanted to see what you peoples on woderful wattpad think i know it only short an all but its only the beging the chapters will get longer and may or may not get  rated high hope you like it anwya  happy reading

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is  a waning crescent moon, my favourite moon, it is the moon I was born under and it is the moon I’m most drawn to. Every time my moon is shining so brightly, it’s almost like she is my life force its self. Gazing up to her and looking knowing this will be the last time I see her for a full month, if only she could last longer, if only. Sighing I rest my head on my knees taking in her breath-taking beauty. Tap….tap….tap….tap…

Quietly I get up and crouch low as though not to be heard, quickly and quietly I make my way to where the tapping was coming from. I’m almost at my window when I come across a scent the I will always remember. Creeping in the opposite direction so as not to get noticed.

“Riley…. Baby please I know you there please come out, I just want to talk with you baby please”

Shit. I’ve been caught; oh moon goddess why have you forsaken me right now….maybe if I keep walking he won’t notice

“Riley baby I know you can hear me… wait….riley WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON THE ROOF!!!!” he screams at the top of his voice

“James, shut the fuck up you gunna wake the whole pack up you stupid mutt!”  I hiss back at him…god if dad catches me up here he will blow a fuse….majorly.

“Riley get down now or so help me ill come up then and get you myself!”

Sighing. I walk back from where I’ve just come from and walking to the edge of the house where my room is. I crouch down waiting for the familiar tension in my muscles

“Riley don’t you….”

I jumped, gracefully and soundlessly landing not two feet away from him.

“Riley oh goddess are you alright? I thought you were gunna hurt yourself, goddess don’t do that to me again??” he pulled me into the more bone crushing hug I’ve ever had.

“James….get.off.me.now!” with that I punch him in the ribs, causing him to instantly let go, and grunt out it pain.

“Jesus Christ  riley you almost broke a rib then” pouting like a five year old trying to get some attention. He is such a pup I didn’t even hit him that hard it won’t even bruise…..that much.

“James get over it you will heal in a day, two at most and you know it so just grow up and so acting like such a pup because it’s really starting to piss me off”

I turn on my heals to leave when I feel a hand wrap around my wrist.

“James let go now”

He lets go slowly and sighs in  defeat.

“goodnight riley. I love you…..mate”