CB 11 (2)

Baekhyun began to cry,

I can't believe I thought Chanyeol was different!

He wiped his eyes and turned the corner, he bumped into someone and groaned grabbing his head.

"Oh gosh are you okay, kid?"

"Ow... Don't call me kid! I'm 17!"

"Oh, hey me too. I'm sorry. I'm Tao."

Baekhyun looked up at Tao finally and blushed, he bowed.

"Sorry I bumped into you.. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"Oh that's okay you shouldn't take all te blame I wasn't looking where I was going either."

"My name is Baekhyun by the way."

"Baekhyun." Tao smiled," Well, Why are you crying, Baekhyun."

"My... friend and I got into a fight.."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but even if you fought you shouldn't wander around outside alone here, It's dangerous."

"You're alone."

Tao smirked," I'm not as delicate as I look. Let me walk you home."

Baekhyun shook his head," No offence, Tao, but we just met, you're a stranger."

Tao nodded with open in an 'o' shape," You're a smart guy, Baek. I understand."

Tao reached into his back pocket and pulled out his handphone," So let's not be strangers! Give me your number, we can hang out sometime."

"Well.. sure." Baekhyun smiled. He punched his number into Tao's phone and handed it back to him.

"You're really pretty.." Baekhyun muttered to himself not paying attention to his words or what was happening.

Tao smiled and ruffled Baekhyun's hair," Thanks. See you around, Baekhyun." Tao began to walk away and was gone before Baekhyun could say anything back.

What a strange guy..

--

Baekhyun left his house especially eary the next morning, he knew Chanyeol would come at any moment to wait on him, and he didn't want to be there when he got there.

When he reached the school, he wasn't surprised to see no one there waiting for him. He sighed and adjusted his backpack on his shoulders. He stood around outside, alone for a while, occasionally blowing into his hands to warm them until one by one his friends began to trickle through the gates. Kyungsoo, then Jongin, and then alongside Kris a weary Sehun.... Baekhyun sighed at the thought if his and Chanyeol's argument last night.

"Sehun... Can I talk with you later? It's important."

"Sure, Baek." Sehun smiled, but that only made Baekhyun frown.

I'm sorry Sehun... It hurts to smile at me, right? I don't want to hurt you.

Chanyeol ran through the gates, stopping at Baekhyun in a frazzled, out of breath state.

"Baek! I-" Chanyeol panted and stood up straight, trying to catch a breath," I waited for you. Your mom came out and said you had already left. Why didn't you wait?"

"Because I didn't want to see you, obviously."

There was a straining silence between the boys.

"Why?!" Chanyeol asked enraged.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and turned to leave, but stopped as a familiar voice called out to him," Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun turned around and smiled," Tao! You go here?"