27

Kamiya

After Mikah and Jamila burnt fried chicken, rice and corn we all decided to watch a movie.

"Let's watch Sinister." I said

"Ain't that a scary movie?" Mikah asked

"You don't like scary movies?" Jamila asked

"Nah I'm good." He said

He played the movie and sat beside her on the couch. I made my own little pallet on the floor because I like to be comfortable. I was all stretched out and comfortable until Cameron laid on my leg.

I sucked my teeth and pulled my leg from underneath him.

"I can't be comfortable in my own house?" He asked

"You could have made you own." I said

"Why if you've already one made." He said

I roll my eyes hard as hell and he smirk. He pull me closer to him and I lay on his chest.

Richlyn

I called Prince to tell him what happened

Prince- What?

Richlyn- Did you give me HIV?

Prince- Probably

Richlyn- You knew you had it and still fucked me?!

Prince- Did you ask?

Richlyn- Asshole

Prince- And you a Hoe that fuck anybody.

Richlyn- I have to live with this shit for the rest of my fuckin life

Prince- That ain't my problem. Keep your legs closed and it won't be a issue.

He hang up and I throw my phone down.

Kamiya

I fell asleep during the movie because it got boring. When I woke up the sun was shining in my face and Cameron was snoring loud underneath me.

I sat up and stretched. When I did my arm hit something and I looked to see Jamila laying behind me.

I looked down to see Mikah at the foot of us. They can't be doing this here too. At our apartment Jamila would come and sleep with me cause Mikah snore then somehow Mikah would be in my bed too. They say my bed is more comfortable and bigger.

I got off the floor and scratched my head. I went to the nearest bathroom and looked for a toothbrush that hasn't been touched.

When I found one I used it and then walked out the bathroom. Before we came over here yesterday we had time to get a few items but we only had 10 minutes so I brought clothes, shoes, underwear and my phone charger.

When I walked back to the living room Cameron was gone.

"Boo." I heard behind me.

I turned and Cameron was there smiling.

"You were supposed to jump." He said

"I would if it was scary." I said.

"My dad wants us to go to his house for breakfast." He said

"Okay, wake the kids and I'll get ready." I said

"They're 16." He said

"And they are hard to wake up." I said walking up the stairs

Cameron

I went to Mikah first and started shaking him.

"Aye nigga wake the fuck up." I said