Chapter 6✔️

I woke up in my bed which is weird sense I fell asleep on the couch. I walked to the kitchen to see my mom making pancakes. I love my moms pancakes there the best. "Good morning mom." I took a seat on one of the stools.

"Good morning sweetie." She sat the plate of pancakes in the middle of the island. I took two and sat it on my plate, buttered them, and poured some syrup. I took a bite out of them, it made my mouth water; these are heavenly! I finished my pancakes and put the plate in the sink. I ran up the steps to my room to pick out an outfit. I threw on a green WKU t-shirt and some denim shorts. I went to the bathroom to brush and curl my hair. I grabbed my backpack off of my desk chair and went back down stairs. Mom was not sitting at the island with Bella.

"Carly I need you to watch Bella this Friday night; your dad and I are staying at a hotel for our anniversary," Mom said placing a pancake on Bella's plate.

"Ok fine by me. I got to go bye love you." I gave her and kiss on the cheek.

Took my keys off of its hook and drove to school. As I pulled into school I sat there for a minute debating whether to skip or not. But I decided not to because mom would find out some way or another. Here goes another boring day, ughh.

----------------------------------------------

It was finally the weekend and my parents anniversary so that means I have to babysit Bella. "Alright kids were heading out. Now Bella be nice to Carly. Carly make sure she is in bed by 10:00 p.m." Mom explained.

"Don't worry mom have fun; I love you," Mom hugged Bella and I; dad did the same once mom was done.

They walked out the door and I looked down at Bella.

"So what do you want to do tonight?"

"Can we play bored games?" she smiled. Hopefully tonight she won't be rude.

"Sure what game do you want to play?"

"Candyland."

"Ok." I walked to the closet that consists of blankets and board games. I pulled out Candyland and sat it on the coffee table in the living room. We sat and played board games till it was time to put Bella to sleep. She beat me each time, but lets be honest I let her ;).

I put her in bed and shut the door. I went up to my room to go to bed.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up and went down stairs. Mom and dad were just now walking in the door. It is Saturday and I have no plans. I walked into the kitchen to greet my parents. "Did y'all have a goodnight?" I asked.

"We sure did! How was Bella?" Dad asked.

"We played board games all night. She acted like she had a fun time."

"Good." Dad gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Mom went into Bella's room to wake her but she was already awake on the floor playing with her dolls. Mom and Bella came back into the living room. Dad pulled a bag of doughnuts from behind his back. Bella screamed loudly from excitement. She loves doughnuts it's her favorite breakfast food. Dad sat them on the table and Bella opened the bag quickly; she started stuffing her face with doughnut holes. "Honey slow down your going to choke," Mom made a concerned look. Bella looked at her with glaze smushed on her face and clothes.

When Bella was down eating mom took her to the bathroom to clean her up. I finished eating so I went up stairs to take a shower and fix my hair. Once I got done I put on a pair of booty shorts and a hot pink tank top. I went back down stairs; Bella was on the couch watching Sofia the First.

"Mommy what are we doing today?" Bella asked not turning from the tv.

"What do you want to do?" mom asked Bella while taking a seat beside her.

"Can we go to a water park, pretty please?" Bella begged with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure why not," Mom said with a smile.

"Yay," Bella and I said at the same time. I ran upstairs to get my bag ready for the water park.

"Come on kids." I heard mom yell from the bottom of the steps. 

I walked down stairs and asked, "Can I invite Whitney?"

"Sure we can pick here up on the way." Mom replied while finishing packing her bag.

I texted Whitney *hey want to come to the watermark with my family and I*

I got a text message right away saying she could. "Mom she said she can."

"Ok tell her we will be there in 10 minutes."

"Okey dokey." I texted her back letting her know. She lives like 5 minutes away and isn't out of the way so thats good.

On our way we picked Whitney; water park here I come.

(This chapter has been updated.) Thanks for reading plz comment, vote, and follow me. plz keep reading. LOVE U GUYS