While You Read...

There's are a few things that I know will be commented on throughout this book that I wanted to touch on before you get to reading it. Please read this because if you comment on anything on this list, I will not be replying to explain or elaborate. That being said, I will reply to anything else that you don't seem to understand.

1. TIMELINE

The prologue is based 6 months into the future from Serrina and Justin Wedding. They are having another child, Amelia. Serrina was pregnant with Amelia at their wedding.

The story is based 5 years after Amelia's birth.

The ages are as follows: Serrina: 26, Justin: 28, Krystal and Braxton: 11, Amelia: 5.

If you'd like to know other ages, leave a comment on this chapter and I will let you know.

2. LYRICS

I have changed the lyrics in some of Justin's songs so that they match a little better with my story. They are also rough drafts in most of the parts where I write out the lyrics, so they could always be changed after that. Please keep that in mind when reading chapters that include lyrics or anything based off real life.

3. REALISM

As with all my books, this is fan fiction. None of the things written or said in this book are real or based on anything real. It is all from my imagination.

Some things in the book are bent reality. I may say things in this book that aren't true or that wouldn't make sense. What I mean by bending reality, here's an example: Finding out your babys gender at 10 weeks instead of 15.

Anyways, Enough of my ramble. Enjoy the book!

Comment, Vote and Follow!

~ Brittany