6 | are you gonna make me?

6|

6|

are you gonna make me?

"EH, SURE," I snort at his terrible attempt at flirting, sliding into the empty seat beside Cassidy without paying further attention to him.

Cassidy only rolls her eyes, silently mouthing me to ignore it. I'd say I'm surprised, but I was kind of expecting something like this from Timothy and the rest of the Shameless Foursome, considering the player reputation they have around the school. Though, I wasn't expecting him to be so blunt about it after knowing me for not even a whole minute.

"I'm serious," he flashes me another one of his charming smiles, raising his hands at his sides in what I suppose is his attempt at innocence, "if I asked you out on a date, would the answer be the same as the answer to this question?"

My jaw falls slightly agape before I gain the control over my inapplicable muscles back. I open my mouth to tell him something witty back in return but the evil queen herself beats me to it.

"Oh, please, Timothy," Jade rolls her eyes at him, "using the cheap lines to get into panties of another morbidly naive girl again? Wasn't her sister enough?"

And just like that, my grip on the edge of the table tightens at the mention of Sarah, and I whip my head around to gauge the looks on both of their faces again.

"Stop saying shit, Jade." Timothy snaps harshly at her. "I don't even know her sister for fucks's sake."

Jade's bloody red lips curl into an amusing smirk. "Oh, really? I guess guys tend to forget about all the puppies trailing behind them these days."

"Jade," Collin Adamms gives her a warning look, "stop right now."

"Or what?" she shifts in her seat, leaning incredibly close to him before placing her perfectly manicured hand on the tanned skin of his bicep. "Are you gonna make me, Collin?"

Her sick smirk grows even more when he grabs her wrist and pushes her hand off him. "Stop teasing me or you're going to regret it."

I've heard a lot about Collin but that doesn't prevent the dynamic between them, accompanied with the freezing tone of his voice from shocking me. I feel like intruding on something personal, and as curious as I might be at times, I really don't like this feeling.

But Jade doesn't really seem to be affected by his threats. She snorts, rolling her eyes once again as she pulls her hand all the way from Collin's arm and shifts her attention to her dark-complexioned friend. Judging by the shade of their skin, one would assume they are sisters. Or at least cousins. But while Jade is a tiny bit paler in comparison to Tarryn, Tarryn seems to have a bit more almond-shaped eyes, a trait that's probably tied to her Filipino background.