Roadtrip

The Bellas had to drive ten hours to get to a competition. Beca had begged them to take a plane but they said it would be easiest to take the bus.

After ten long hours, they finally arrived at the hotel.

"I'm so sick of this bus, I need to get to my room." Beca complained. Chloe glared at her. "Sorry, our room."

"Alright, lets check in!" Fat Amy said. She walked towards the desk and greeted the woman working there.

"I don't think so!" Beca said, pushing Amy out of the way. "We are checking in first."

"Relax, Short Stuff." Amy said, then turned to the other girls. "What's her problem?"

"Hi." Chloe said and faked a smiled at the front desk woman. "We are here to check in."

"What's the last name?" The woman asked.

"Becs, did you put it under my name or yours?"  Chloe asked.

"I don't know, you made the reservation." Beca replied.

"Uh, no I didn't." Chloe said.

"Yes you did." Beca insisted. "You didn't did you?"

Chloe shook her head and Beca swore under her breath.

"Do you have any rooms available with two queen beds?" Chloe asked.

"No, the only one we have is one king." The woman replied.

"That would be great." Chloe said, faking a smile once more.

"Ew Chlo. I don't want to share a bed with you." Beca complained.

"Shut up. I don't want to share a bed with you either." Chloe said.

They took their room keys and walked to the elevator. The elevator came and they entered.
Right as the door was about to close, a man yelled from down the hall "hold the elevator!" Beca went to press the close doors button, but Chloe held out her hand to block the doors.

"Be nice." Chloe scolded and Beca pouted.

The man thanked them and entered.

"So, where are you from?" Chloe asked.

"Ohio. What about you ladies?"

"Boring." Beca mumbled. Chloe elbowed her. "Ow."

"We're from Barden University in Atlanta, but Beca was originally from Massachusetts and I'm from Maine." Chloe said.

The man got off on the third floor, but Beca and Chloe had to keep going to the sixth.

"Where are your manners?" Chloe asked.

"I'm sorry Chlo." Beca said sarcastically. "I think I may have left them at that rest stop in New Jersey!"

"What is wrong with you?" Chloe asked.

"Nothing." Beca sighed.

Ding!

They got off the elevator and walked to their room. Right as Chloe closed the door, she asked Beca again, "What is wrong?"

"I said nothing!" Beca yelled.

"There is definitely something wrong. You haven't been yourself these past few weeks." Chloe insisted.

"You wouldn't understand!" Beca burst into tears.

"Of course I would." Chloe said softly and sat next to Beca on the bed. She pulled the crying brunette into her lap and held her close. "You can tell me anything."

"I like someone. I like like someone." Beca said.

"See that's not so bad. I like like someone too." Chloe said.

"But they definitely don't like me back." Beca said.

"I know Jesse likes you back. Do you see the way he looks at you?" Chloe said.

"Ew. Gross." Beca said. "Not Jesse."

Chloe giggled. "Then who is it?"

"I can't tell you."

"Yes you can."

"No I can't." Beca burst into tears all over again.

"I won't tell them. I promise." Chloe said.

"I can't." Beca said.

"Mine is probably worse than yours will every be."

"Tell me."

"No way!"

Beca thought for a moment. "How about we say it at the same time?"

"Okay. One, two, three." Chloe counted.

"You." They said in unison. They froze in shock.

"You." They said again.

"What?" Beca asked.

"I like like you." Chloe said softly.

"I like like you, too." Beca said and smiled.

"Thank God." Chloe sighed, but was interrupted by a short brunette pinning her to the bed.

"You know what this means." Beca said and smirked.

"What?" Chloe said, breathing heavily at the sudden contact.

"This." Beca said and kissed Chloe. Chloe pulled Beca on top of her and kissed her harder. "Ow, Chlo." Beca pulled away and frowned.

"Aw. I'm sorry." Chloe said to the younger woman. She pulled Beca back on top of her. "I'll be gentler. I promise." Chloe said, and she kept that promise throughout their entire lives together.

~~~~~~~