plagued world

about me

hi my name is johny  i am 33years old when this all happend i was only 13years old and this is a year out of my diary and how i survived this disaster. the world is still barren waste land, but society is rebuilding its self .

 there are special zombies called humanoids which means they crave human flesh but act like normal humans. they have leant how to feed of animals to stop their craveings. also they can control the other two kind of zombies the walkers and the runners. but not there own kind the humanoids.

 but their are some that are rebuals and wont help the survivers but some of them are helping the people.they have have built two citys called haven and harmony. haven is a rich city were you need a lot of money to live so the city was not big only some stayed there. i stayed at this camp as i yoused my head when this first happend. harmony was for the poor people and it was huge because of the amount of people that stayed there and was  way over crowed for the size.

                                                              Week one

                                                               Day 1

It was a normal day I got up around 7:30 am and got ready for school. Which I was dreaded because of exams the worst was that it was English and science so I went in school around 8:00am. The day drag on the only freedom I got was at lunch I was talking to my mates we caught upon what we did over the weekend. I left school about 1:30pm.

On my way home I saw man coughing up blood and screaming in pain and asking people for help but they all blanked him. I didn’t think much of it as he looked a little like a tramp his clothes were dirty with some rips. He also was very skinny and rough looking also he looked like he hadn’t eating for days. So I went over to see if he was alright but his eye were red and blood shot. I was scared to get any closer.

So I phone an ambulance and when they arrived the men got out by this time there was a crowd growing around him. I was so engrossed in looking at the crowd that was around there had to be a least 50+ I turned quick as I heard screaming and shouting turned around to see what it was, and to my horror and I saw the man that was on the floor tearing shreds out of one of the ambulance guy. The other ran to the ambulance and called for backup as I looked at the men on the floor. He was turning onto the crowd.

 so I ran home and straight to my parents as I was crying they said what happened so I explained to them what I had saw. But they did not believe me so I stormed up to my room and was thinking the whole thing though. I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up it was dark.

 I heard  screaming coming from outside, I ran down and it was all in dark I noticed my parents looking out of the window and said what happen they said they were sorry for not believing me. I put on the TV but all I was getting a fuzzy screen and buzzing. The house over the road was on fire.

 So my parents ran to the kitchen and to grab food and knives. we all ran upstairs to their bedroom and lock the door we stay their all night try to get something on the news we eventually got a women dressed in milers dress code she said come down to Parkside army camp. We have food and medics available.

 So my parents said we bet to get some sleep. As it was a 300 mile trip to this army camp and with the havoc going on outside it would take at least 3 days before got there. So my parents turned the TV of we all were dozing but we woke to the said of smashing coming from down stairs. My dad jumped up and pushed the bed against the door. After we ate some of the food my mum had grabbed before we came up. We all fell asleep about 3:30

Day 2

I and my parents never got much sleep last night because of the screaming and shouting and explosions outside. My was looking out of the window so I went over to him to have look. At what happened last night I was totally shocked at what I saw.

There was a cars upside down and still on fire there were hundreds of zombies walking about grunting and groaning in hunger. There had to be at least 50 body’s dead on the floor the most upsetting one of a girl no younger than n4 on the floor he guts were hanging over the out but the scariest was she was moving across the floor on all fours.

My dad said were not going to that camp today we best say her until it charms down so mother agreed  with him. My dad said to my mum we need to secure the house up you two say you here why I go check if  is safe down there . I didn’t listen to my dad and walked after him I got a shock when I got to the bottom of the stairs. it looked like a bomb had hit the house all the windows were smashed the curtains and blinds were blowing in the morning wind, the sofas were tip upside down and blood splattered the wall it had look like someone had a struggle in here.

my dad check every were  to see if there were any one left  to my horror there was one of them in my house so my dad ran at it and stab the knife he straight into it skull the sound of the skull cracking made me be sick every were. My dad said run and get your mum. I ran upstairs to get her she was not there so I looked around and found her hiding in the bathroom in the bath sacking as she was so scared. I said to her we need your help downstairs. She said I will be down now, she slowly walked down the stairs as soon as her eyes it the living room see ran up stairs so we left her.

We sneaked out of the back of the house to go get some tools and boards. We got as much as we could as soon as we started to bang the nails into the boards.  They all came to the house trying to get us. We worked fast and got it secure but ran out of boards so the kitchen was not bored up. So my dads ran into the kitchen and grab all the food and knives that was there and put them on the sofa. We started to nail the kitchen door shut by the time this was done it was about 4:00pm. So we went up to get my mum to come and get something to eat.

 We all sat down on the sofa and tried the TV but the power was out. My dad had camping lights and a stove in the basement so he went off to get them. Me and my mum were sitting on the coach and got a fright as we heard banging on the windows the sound of us talking must of attracted them we were so engrossed looking at the window I did not notice my dad coming back up.

We all fell asleep about 8:30pm as we were so tired because of the eventful day we had. But I was awoken to a sound of little girl screaming so I jumped up to look out of the window were there was a gap and saw a girl trapped in the car. so I ran out grabbed her and came back I checked if she had any bites but there were none so I woke my parents up and we all sat talking to the girl she was only 10 years old and her parents were dead. So we gave her some food and we chatted until 5:00am and fell asleep again.