١٠

You talk as though I understand. And I do, but you're cloaking a truth only to speak, measure my temperature as you speak. Hot-blooded and yet, I'll burn out and disappear as you please. With it, I'll cleanse off all my stingy thoughts of you, somehow.  Still, I'll always remember, in the twelfth hour towards the moon, to hand you the keys and welcome you with open arms, leave you to roam my contents freely. When you tire out my weakened fortress, don't leave after the mess is made, I'll pull my hinges off your grounds, before you could try.

But you tore down the guarding keep, and labelled it as your deviling disease. I'll return to find my ruins, veins to my heart left strapped in a frame on my putrid wall to please you. It caught your eyes, didn't it? A pretty piece that left you standing in a smile for a moment, admiring. Until ever so often, my blood will lose its brew, the cutting of your breath led it to a cascading degree. Only in this state did I witness your eyes, not far from the sea, deceiving in its veiled immunity against me. Your waves clash towards my figure, consuming me in portions, discarding out bones. You left me with no digestive organs to aid my way into digesting your impotent phrases.

Today, my sickness as you claimed, led me to think; Will you stay in my eyes for a while, as a gift? Do I still know you as my answer? Better yet, when will I soar up through these chilling mists and surrender to the sky? Violet, lilac and blue shades once painted its measure, alongside my face. But I'm still here, resting in bed, wrapped in the though of you. A lotus, sincerely lying and delicately floating in our voices. Subnormal and pathetically looking good, waiting for no one but you. 

-To All Open Hearts Desired