Chapter 3

{Chapter 3: We meet again}

Your POV

~

I opened the door of D14 and saw 7 boys dancing around, drinking water and on their phones. My eyes widened when I saw their faces. I quickly snapped a picture and sent it to Hikaru.

"Happy now?" I sent with the photo and the chat exploded once again. "OMG YAS!" "I WANNA BE U SO BAD RN" "IM CRYING PREACH" "TAKE ME W/ U NEXT TIME" and many more stuff. I rolled my eyes and when I looked back up, they were all looking at me.

"..Um, hi?" one of them said and I waved. "Are you one of my fans?" obviously J-Hope, he walked towards me and lifted his eyebrows up. "Um, what?" I asked and he laughed. "I'm here because miss Hyong told me to." I said.

"I'm the new assistant, (L/n) (Y/n)." I waved and they waved back. "Oh! (Y/n)!" A familiar voice said, I looked where the voice came from and saw V motioning to go to him. "So we meet again." I said and sat down next to him.

"So you work here as the assistant?" V asked and I nodded. "Yup~!" I answered with a smile. "Maybe we can convince her to work for us instead of the chief chairman." Jin said and they nodded. "Finally you said something good." Rap Monster said and Jin pouted.

"Anyways, I needed to check on you guys if you were practicing the choreography. By the looks of it, you're all sweating, so... you probably did." I said and they nodded. I got another message and I groaned.

"Who's texting you?" V asked. "My best friend, Hikaru. She's participating for those two VIP tickets and she wanted me to get the second ticket and stuff, you know." I said.

"AFSJKDZ WUT ARE ZE BOYZ DOIN" she sent and I facepalmed. "So that's how girls communicate to eachoter." Jungkook said and everyone laughed. "We should give her the tickets, since she's your friend or something." Suga said and I frowned my eyebrows.

"You sure?" I asked and they laughed. "She goes crazy over you guys, especially Jimin." I said and Jimin's eyes widened. "Anyways, you should go with her as well, (Y/n), you will get VIP tickets~!" V smiled and I laughed a bit.

"If you really want to. But Hikaru can be.. a little crazy. I'm warning you." I said and they laughed. "Guys, one more time."  Rap Monster said and they all stood up groaning. "Hm? You're going to practice again?" I asked and they nodded.

"Yup, wanna watch?" V asked and I nodded. I sat down at the side and looked at them dancing to their song 'Blood, sweat and tears'. The begin was good, but the dance got uneven after the first minute, so I stopped the music.

"Huh?" some of them said. "You're dancing uneven. The song is good, but the moves don't fit with the part. What if you do something like this?" I asked and quickly made up a new move. "Try that at that part, i'll go 20 seconds back on the song." I said and played the song back.

They were at the 'uneven' part again and did the moves I suggested. They all laughed at how smooth it went with the music. "See, much better!" I yelled through the music and they laughed a bit. The door opened, mr. Chairman walked in and grabbed my arm.

"(Y/n), come with me." he said and pulled me out of the room. "Good luck with the dance!" I yelled before the door closed. "What was that all about?" mr. Chairman asked. "What? I only helped them with an uneven move, that's all." I said.

"Ugh.. well, at least it looks better. Next time, I'd suggest to become the choreographer or something. Anyways, I want you to reveal the winner, someone named Hikaru." he said and I nodded. "Make a video." he said and handed me a camera.

I went up to a white wall and took in a deep breath. "Hello, we are BTS- ..maybe not. I am an assistant working at BigHit to reveal the winner for the VIP tickets to the concert in Seoul!" I started.

"And the winner is..." I said and pulled a note out of the enveloppe. "Hikaru Lee! Congratulations to you and your friend! We'll see you backstage at the BTS concert! Don't forget that BTS lov-" I started and someone placed their hand on my shoulder.

"We love you!" Seven familiar voices said. I chuckled and looked around seeing BTS and V holding my shoulder. We locked eyes for a few seconds and quickly looked back at the camera. "Again, congrats to Hikaru Lee and her friend!" Rap Monster said.

"We'll see you backstage." Jimin winked, of course. After I told him that he's Hikaru's bias. "We are BTS, we'll see you next time and stay beautiful!" Jungkook smiled and the video ended.

A clapping noise came from behind, mr. Chairman and ms. Hyong were watching us. I quickly looked down and put the envelope on the table in front of us. "Good job!" Areum smiled and I quickly nodded.

I looked at the time, 12.16 pm. "Lunch!" someone yelled and everyone went to the cafeteria. "(Y/n), come with us. Don't go to the filthy cafeteria." V said and I nodded. He grabbed my wrist and the eight of us walked to their room.

"Did you bring lunch?" Jin asked and I nodded. I searched for lunch but didn't find it, I could see a brown bag with crumbs in it, but that's all. "Meh..It's only lunch." I said and put my bag down. "You don't have lunch with you?" J-Hope asked and I responded with a simple 'Oops.'

"You have to eat three meals a day!" Rap Monster said. "I know, i'll probably go to the vending machine." I said and they shook their heads. "OMG! (Y/n) we can make a new eat Jin episode! Come with me!" Jin said and went to their own food section.

10 MINUTES LATER

"Welcome back to Eat Jin! I have a special guest with me: the new assistant of BTS!" Jin laughed and my eyes widened. "This is (Y/n)!" Jin smiled and I waved awkwardly with ramen in my mouth, also hanging out of my mouth. Jin burst out in laughter and I frowned..

"What's so funny?" I asked with ramen still in my mouth. I looked around and the rest were laughing as well. V walked up to us and grabbed a chicken wing. "Hey! That's my food!" Jin whined and I snorted.

"Anyways... (Y/n), how old are you?" Jin asked. "In korean years, 21, when you'd start counting from 0, 20. You're welcome." I said and nodded before grabbing one of Jin's chicken wings with a derp smile. "Man!" Jin whined and V gave me a high five.

"Um.. (Y/n), how did you meet V? He seemed to know you already." Jin asked and I nodded. "I got espresso for mr. Chairman and bumped into him. Then I slipped and fell on my booty." I said and made a dramatic face as if i'm hurt.

"Ooh! Little actor coming up!" J-Hope yelled from the background and I rolled my eyes. "What's your favorite BTS song?" Jin asked. "...I don't know exactly, I love a lot of them." I smiled awkwardly. "But I do have to admit that I really like 'Hold Me Tight." I said and V's eyes widened in the background.

"Nice. Ultimate question; Do you like food?" Jin asked and I nodded really fast with my thumbs up. "It's great!" I said with my mouth full. Music started playing so I looked behind seeing the rest of BTS dancing weirdly and I snorted once again.

Jin stood up quickly and danced with them. "Well... I guess it's Eat (Y/n) now." I said and lifted my shoulders up with a light chuckle. "Wanna see them dance?" I asked and grabbed the camera. I walked up to them and recorded them dancing.

{A/N}: Oh yeh 3 chapters done (; Hope you enjoyed ^^

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome! And remember, stay alive!