chp 1

i was startled awake by a really loud annoying sound. i opened my eyes slowly to see my brother face just inches from mine. i let out the loudest scream i could, and scared the crap out of him. i busted out laughing at his reaction.

"that's what you get for trying to scare me."

i managed to say after i had stopped laughing.

"you should know by now that you'll never catch me off guard."

i told him. he laughed and said

"i know, but its always fun to try. I'll get you one day."

he said with a smirk on his face as he walked out of my room. after he left i turned off my alarm clock that i just had realized was going off. I laid down back in bed And thought of what i would do today when my phone went off. i looked at the caller Id to see that it was my best friend Alexis. i answered on the third ring.

"Hey lexis what's up?"

"hey cass!, are you excited about today or what?"

"um whats today?"

"cass! don't tell me you forgot the most important day of your life!!"

"um could you give me a hint"

i really couldn't think of anything that would make her go crazy like this for me forgetting... except for the day that i would find my mate which would be on the... i hopped out of bed to look at the calender on my wall to check the date.. it couldn't already be here, the last time i looked i still had two weeks.

"omg Alexis, its my mating day!! i cant believe it. the last time i checked i still had two weeks."

"yeah girl, time fly's when your not paying attention."

"lexis we have to go shopping to find the perfect dress for tonight.!"

"that's why i called you cass! you have to look absolutely stunning when you find your mate."

"thank you so much lexis! god i love you, what would i do with out you."

"you would be lost sweetheart."

"yeah i would be.. OK so pick me up at 12?"

"yea cass, see you then cant wait I'm so happy for you."

"me too I'm bursting with excitement, OK see you. bye."

"bye cass!"

i hung up my phone and sat it on my night stand and looked at the clock. it was 11, so i had an hour before she got here. i wen to my closet and got out a outfit and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower to get ready. after i got out the shower i put on a cropped top and some shorts and put on my favorite converses. after i got done getting dressed i plugged up my straightener and straightened my hair. i put on some eyeliner and masscara with pink lip gloss and i was done.

i went done stairs to find my mom making my favorite foods for breakfeast. she handed me a plate of new york cheesecake pancakes and bacon. after i sat down my dad walked in and sat next to me and smiled.

"good morming princess, how are you feeling?"

" i feel great daddy thanks for asking."

"are you ready for the party tonight? im inviting alot of alphas and a special guest. i dont want you to feel over whelmed so i can make this last for a week if you are not ready to meet all of them just yet."

"no daddy ill be fine. so who is the speacial guest if you dont mind me asking?"

"its a surprise sweetheart so i cant tell you."

"aww daddy please.." i asked and gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"sorry swetheart, but that wont work this time." he said with a smirk

"ok daddy fine.. but will you at least tell me when they arrive?"

"yes princess i will at least do that."

"thanks daddy."

i heard a loud knock at the door so i got up to answer it. i opened to find alexis with a really bright smile. when i opened the door wide enough lexi flew at me and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Cass!! im so excited for tonight.!"

"me too lexi! lets go say bye to my parents and head to the mall>"

"ok lets go i can hardly wait."

when we went back to the kitchen my mom was sitting in my dads lap. you can tell that they are very much in love. i hope me and my mate will share a love like theirs.

"mom, dad me and lexi are going to the mall to find dresses for tonight."

ok sweetheart, come give your mom a huge before you go."

"ok mom love you and see you later."

"i love too sweety and when you and lexi get back just holler and ill help you both get ready"

"ok bye mom bye dad love you."

"bye princess love you too."