Scotty

"I'm certainly not telling him," you said, staring Scotty directly in the eye.

"Awe, come on," Scotty said, "He's not that scary."

"He is when someone hurts his ship," you replied, "So have fun with that."  You started to walk away, smirking at him.

"Lassie, I think we're both at fault here," he said, staring at the broken pipes in the engineering room.  The broken pipes that couldn't be fixed without materials that you would have to stop at a planet to get, you thought.

"I'm not the one who knocked the containers into the pipes," you laughed, gesturing to the mess of heavy metal containers that had once been stacked but now littered the floor.  The two of you had actually been lucky that the containers fell onto the pipes and not one of you; they could easily crush a person.

"Aye, I wouldn't've leaned against them if you could keep your mouth to yourself," he teased.

"You act like you didn't enjoy it," you said, loosely wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing his cheek.

"And you act like you want me to be distracted," he said.

"Not distracted...just focused on something other than the ship," you smirked.  He leaned down and pressed his lips to yours.

"Well you're succeeding, Lassie," he said.  You pulled him closer to you, resuming the make-out session that had been put on hold when the containers had fallen.

"Go find somewhere else to do that," a crew member wearing a red engineering uniform said as he passed by.  You pulled away from Scotty, slightly embarrassed.

"We can always come back to this later, after you've told Kirk you broke his ship," you said, beginning to walk off.

"You what?!?" Kirk exclaimed, walking around the corner just as the last sentence passed through your lips.

"Uh...hello captain..." You said.

"Who did what?"  He asked.

"Well, I think it's better if Scotty explained the problem to you; he is the engineer here," you said quickly, adjusting your blue dress and shooting Scotty a discreet wink before beginning to walk off."  You turned away right after you saw Scotty nervously gulp, obviously trying to come up with an excuse.

"Jim, well, you see...the thing is..." he began to speak quickly and his accent got even thicker while he did so.  You didn't even have to turn around to know that Kirk was probably not as amused by this as you were at the moment, giggling to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Idek what that was.  The whole imagine seemed like a better idea in my head but whatever.  I hope it wasn't a complete disappointment.