Day 1 of work

I closed the folder and stood up. I shook his hand with a smile. "I'm Michael Fisher but you can call me Mike." He smiled.

"I am Natalie Rushman." I smiled.

"I would love to give you a tour of my company but I have to attend to a meeting. Harry?" Mike motioned for a man to come to us. The man looked young. He had blonde hair and green eyes. "Show Ms. Rushman to her desk in my office."

"Yes sir." Harry nodded. "Come with me Ms. Rushman." I followed him to an elevator. We rode it to the top and the doors opened. "Mr. Fisher will be with you in a half an hour." And Harry left. I walked over to a desk that had 'Ms. Rushman' on a name tag. I put my folder down and sat in the seat. I pretended to looked at my papers. I sat back in my chair and looked around the room. There wasn't any cameras in the room, or none that I saw. I decided to wait to search Mike's desk. I read through Mike's background. He's an interesting man. He took boxing and karate lessons as a child. He had two wives but was currently divorced. Time flew by and soon, Mike returned.

"I'm sorry for that. I had to talk to a few people." He pulled his chair over to me. "So where are you from Natalie?" His eyes wondered to my boobs. Ugh. Men.

"Brooklyn." I replied. His blue eyes met mine and his cheeks turned red.

"I'm terribly sorry for that." He apologized.

"It's okay. I don't mind." I sat back and crossed my arms with a smile.

"Well. This is going to be your second home. I don't care what you do in here but do not mess in my desk." Mile said.

"Yes sir." I smiled, knowing I'd get into his desk later.

"You don't have to be all formal about it. Pretend we've been close friends for a while." He smiled.

"Okay. I'd like that." I smiled and crossed my legs.

"Do you always dress like this?" He asked.

"Oh. No. I normally wear dresses but sometimes I'll wear pants." I replied.

"You are very attractive. I'm sorry for my absurd questions." He ran a hand through his hair.

"I get that a lot. I don't mind." My voice was seductive.

"How about that tour?" He asked.

"I'd love to!" I smiled and stood up. He showed me where the break room was, where the meeting room was, and where the security room was. We ended up back in his office. I noticed there wasn't any camera for his office in the security room.

"I'm actually meeting a new bodyguard today. He will be assigned to stay in here." Mike sat at his desk.

"Mr. Fisher? Clay Blake is here. He said he's the new guard." I recognized Susan's old voice from an intercom.

"Send him up." Mike pressed a button on his desk. I knew Clay Blake was Clint Barton. "If he makes you uncomfortable, tell me. I do not tolerate sexual harassment in my company." Mike told me.

"I will. What are my hours?" I asked. "I don't care what they are, I'm just curious."

"You never got a paper with your schedule?" He asked.

"I don't believe." I shook my head, looking through my papers. "Nope."

"Susan!" Mike snapped.

"Yes sir?" She answered. The elevator opened and Clint walked in. I looked down at my papers and pretended to reread them.

"Ms. Rushman was not given her schedule!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry. I will have it sent up." The woman's voice was shaky.