First Mission in America

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to sleep." He shut the door behind us and locked all three locks.

"I am too." I nodded and giggled.

"There's a bathroom down the hall, first door on the left." Clint pointed down the hall.

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek before taking my bag down the hallway. I washed my body and hair and got out. I dried off myself and put on a gray baggy shirt that hung over my shoulder and a pair of red shorts. I brushed out my hair. It was wavy since it was wet. I looked in the mirror. I had a bruise on my forehead and a cut on my lip. The shoulder that my shirt hung over, was the one that I got shot in. Ouch. I brushed my fingers over it and winced. Yep. It hurt. I looked down at my knee. The spot where I was cut was stitched. I put the brace the lady had given me back on my hand. I took my bag and walked out to the living room. Clint's crystal blue eyes traveled down my legs then back up to my eyes. "Really?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yep." He chuckled. His dirty blonde hair was wet, indicating he just got a shower. He wore a black tee and sweatpants. I sat down on the couch next to him. He pulled my legs over his lap. He noticed the cut on my knee and looked at it. "Ouch."

"Yeah. It hurts." I nodded. His eyes met mine for a second until his went to my shoulder. He put his hand on my upper arm and ran his thumb over my wound. I winced.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I'm okay." I shook my head. He leaned foreword and kissed me. I kissed him back, putting my arms around his neck. He slowly laid me on my back and continued to kiss me. I put one leg around his waist and pulled him closer. After about seven minutes, he pulled back and we watched tv for a while. My eyes slowly shut.

CLINT'S POV

Her blue/gray eyes closed as she fell asleep. We had a great make out session a while ago. I love her. She said she loves me. I trust her with my life, but does she trust me? I'm sure she does. She's said it before. I stood up, slipped my hands under her neck and her knees and carried her to my room. I wasn't going to let her sleep on the couch. I sat her on one side of the king size bed and l laid down on the other side. I scooted closer to her and put my arms around her waist. Her back was to me so I put my face in her hair and fell asleep.

NATASHA'S POV

I woke up in bed with Clint. He had his arms around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. I laughed and he rolled over on me.

"Clint!" I laughed. "Get off." He groaned and rolled off me. I sat up on the bed. Clint put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm hungry." He muffled into my shoulder.

"Me too." I giggled.

"Let's go out." He jumped up.

"I have nothing to wear. I only have sweatpants, tank tops, and shit." I sighed.

"Then just put on sweatpants. Or I'll take you shopping." He grinned.

"I'm not letting you buy me clothes Clint." I said.

"I don't care what you're letting me do. I'm helping you." He murmured.

"Clint." I breathed.

"Tasha." His breathe on my ear tickled. "Come on." He got up. I put on a pair of sweatpants and followed Clint to his car after putting on make up. We pulled into an apartment store.

"Clint!" I whined. "I'm not spending your money."

"Then I'll go find you clothes." He got out of the car. He put his sunglasses on. He wore a black leather jacket and jeans with a red shirt.

"You and those damned glasses." I shook my head and walked with him into the store. I got a couple pairs of skinny jeans, a couple shirts, a couple skirts, a few dress pants, tank tops, and short shorts that Clint wanted for me. "God Clint. You are horrible." I sighed as we put the bags in his car. I got into the passenger seat as Clint's phone rang.

"Yes sir? ...... Yeah. She's with me...... Where to?..... I'll be there." Clint hung up the phone. "You get your first mission in America today." He grinned.