SEVEN

CHAPTER 7 | Air Canada Centre
"BUT I'M WEAK, and what's wrong with that?"

AFTER GETTING HER bag Tessa said goodbye to her coworkers then entered the elevator and went down to the first floor. She left the building then walked home to change into a more comfortable outfit. After switching out her heels for a pair of converse and her skirt into black ripped skinny jeans, she also wore a black t-shirt instead of her turtleneck. Finally, she called an uber and made her way to the Air Canada Centre.

She stood in the will call line and sent Auston a text although she knew he wouldn't respond. "Next!" yelled one of the workers.

"Hey! I'm supposed to have tickets under my name. It's Tessa Whitley." The worker looked through the computer and found her tickets then handed in to her with a Matthews jersey. She smiled and said thank you then moved out of the way.

After putting the jersey on, she texted her best friend asking where she was and got back a short reply that said "by the statue" so she walked towards the statue. Tessa saw her best friend then pulled her in for a hug.

"Alright, Izzy, so lets go in right now cause there's no line and we can buy food then go to the seats, we'll be able to watch them warm up I think." Tessa explained and Izzy nodded then the two friends stood in the shortest line and soon they entered the Centre.

Izzy offered to buy the food and told Tessa to find the seats so Tessa walked around for a bit until she found the section printed on her ticket. She sat in her seat and waited for Izzy to come down, but when she looked up she saw him. Auston Matthews was staring in her direction with a huge smile on his face.

When he realized that she saw his smile, he turned away and skated off to continue warm ups.