Comment down below if you like that above!
1) Take your mason jar and place it on top of a surface that it is okay if you have some paint on.
2) Follow you spray paint directions and spray it on the mason jar. Your choice of spray paint color will work. Be sure to give it time to dry.
3) This is an optional step// Add stickers to decorate your mason jar even more. You can even add stickers that say "Memories" or "Positivity Only"
4) As your life continues write happy memories or a joke on a piece of paper and put it in the jar.
5) Whenever you are feeling down or you are feeling like yourself, you can take one of the papers out and read it. Hopefully, it will bring a smile on your face.
I really hope you enjoy this DIY, because I love it sooooo much. I have one shared with my sister in our room. It really helps to think about all the happy things that went on in your life.
Also, on the side comments or down below please tell me if you like this new step up. I am totally up for doing more like this! :D
Anyways, see you guys later!