See the thing above? ^^ Tell me if you like it in the comments section.
1) Do not over brush your hair. This will cause more split ends.
2) Try not to wash your hair so often because it will lead to the loss of natural oils. Hence, split ends will appear. Instead, try washing your hair 2-3 times a week.
3) When your hair is wet, use a comb instead of a brush. This will prevent losing hair and split ends.
4) If you tie your hair before you go to bed, try making it loser so you do not damage your roots.
5) When you dry your hair try your best to remember to use the "cool" option, if you have one.
DEDICATION: TheStarbucks_Queen thanks for the votes
Hope you find these tips helpful!
OMG we did it! #975 in Random thank you guys soooo much! First ranking in the new year[i think]! Really love your support!
Help me out and nominate StelAndSel for the KISS AWARDS 2017!Go to (also in comment section) https://www.wattpad.com/358188636-kiss-awards-2017-nominations-open-nominations and nominate StelAndSel (my shared account)!Comebacks for BEST HUMOR and Fighting Through for BEST TEEN FICTION.Nominations end on February 11th!