dul

I've been doing such nonsense things.. To forget that night. I sighed, maybe there's no turning back now..

"Hey, You'd better hurry up, or you'll be late for school, first day of classes and your late? O' God" Trinity said, she was right there at the door eyeing me, tsk.

"Yeah, I'll be downstairs" I said. She just smirk and then leave the door open. I got up lazily get my towel and walk towards the bathroom. Its already 6:30 am and classes starts at 8:00 o'clock sharp. Mom's such a control freak. Yeah, she's the school administrator, and we own the school.. Yeah that freakin' school.. I hate that place.. It makes me remember the things I want to forget.. then suddenly a flashback flashes in my mind..

FLASHBACK

"Hey.." he said.

"Hmm? What up?"

"Just wondering if you wanna go with me to the ball?"

"What? Are you seriously asking me to date you?"

"Yes.. please?" oh how can I resist that sexy lips? that pleading eyes..

"Okay, but why? Don't you have Charlotte with you?"

"Nah.. She's way too much, sides, Its you I like to be with"

"Ow..kay? But why me? Why do you want to be with me?"

"Its.. because, I LOVE YOU.. You know I have this thing to you.. but you just did'nt see me.."

i was stunned at what he told me.. I just stare at him.. I love him too.. but I just can't show him, and now he's telling me that he love me.. I could'nt utter a word.. but I push myself to speak..

"I l-love you too.."

"You're mine now then" he said then kiss me in my forehead, I just stayed silent cause I can't find the words to say, I was still in shock so I just hug him.

END FLASHBACK

I just keep crying while the watter is dripping down in my face. But then I have to move on, its been years back then. So I finish my bath and then wear the school uniform. It is quite good but I don't really like the shoes, eitherway I wore it and march downstairs.

"Hey princess, you look good in your new uniform" Dad said.

I kiss dad and mom in the cheeks then sit on my chair and start to gather bacon and hotdogs in the table, these are my favorites, then I replied.

"I knew that mom has a good taste in uniforms'' I stop. and added. "I just don't like the shoes" then turn to mom.

"Mom! You know that I don't like wearing a high heeled shoes!" I said complaining.

"You know that I have no say with that kind of stuffs baby, I just approve them, the students like it that way, can you just bear with it honey?" Mom said.

"Okay." I said pouting.

"Stop it! You're not cute!" Trinity said. She is my older sister. She's always like that, but when I pout even more she would giggle and tell me how cute I am and then she will murder me with hugs and kisses, weird isn't it? But yeah, they're my family. Mom and dad just laugh and then continue eating. I laugh with them, but deep inside this heart of mine, I'm hurting..

a/n

thank you for reading :)