Chapter 17

Hazels POV

I'm mad at myself for picking this movie it's horrible. I think I might ask Nash if we can leave. "Nash." I whisper. "Yes baby." Nash says. "Do you like this movie?" I asked. "No, it's boring." He says. "Can we leave?" I ask. "Yes we can." He said with out any hesitation. We grab our extra snacks and leave.

It's 8:00 right now. "Wanna invite everyone over to watch movies?" I ask. "Hell yea I do." Nash winks. It's so hot when he winks. I grab his hand as we walk side by side out to our car. "I love you." I say to Nash. "I love you too babygirl." Nash says. I love it when he calls me babygirl.

Anyways I decided to call every for the movie night. I call Mikie she can invite all the boys over, I call the twins and I call the magcon boys they're in town now. They all said yes. I told everyone to come over at 9:00. So Nash and I go to a store quick and get snacks and stuff like that. Then we drive to Starbucks and pick up everyone's favourite drink.

Then we go home set up the bedding and stuff. Then we put chips in bowls candy in bowls and we put out a fruit tray because healthy food first, as Skylan always says. Gosh I miss that little girl. But anyways I should go find Hazel and Hayes. I go upstairs and go in Hayes room and they were sitting on the bed.

"Hey pals wanna have a movie night with us?" I ask. "Of course, I call the couch." Carmen says. "You always get the couch." I laugh. "Yea I guess I'm just special." Carmen winks. Then I walk out laughing. Then I go into my clothes room and put on a tank top and shorts and put my hair into a messy bun.

Soon enough everyone gets here and I pass out everyone's Starbucks and they get a few snacks. "What movie are we watching?"I asked. "The notebook." Carmen says. "We should play truth or dare first." Grayson suggests. Everyone says ok and sure. So Nash, Grayson, Ethan, Shawn, Jack J, Jack G, Taylor, Matt, Cam, Aaron, Carter, Sara and I are all sitting in a circle on the floor. Hates and Carmen didn't want to play and Sara is Taylor's girlfriend the rest of the boys girlfriends couldn't make it.

"I'll start!" Grayson says. "Ok." Everyone says. The game was pretty boring intell It was Carters turn. "Taylor truth or dare?" Carter asks. "I'm not a lil pussy so I'm gonna pick dare." Taylor laughs.

"Ok I dare you to switch girlfriends with Nash for the week that we are here and every time the movie says love you have to kiss and if people kiss then you have to make out and you have to do all the things couples do that goes for Sara and Taylor and Hazel only. Oh and Taylor you have to call Hazel babygirl and Hazel you have to call Taylor baby Tay, and Nash you have to call Sara baby cakes and Sara you have to call Nash handsome." Carter smirks. "Uh wow ok." Nash says. "All righty then." Taylor said.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I'm actually gonna try and start updating more. So yea I just have bad writers block. But I'm gonna try to write a few chapters and then update them every week idk what days but I'll just start with this.

But

Bye my young potatoes
~Caidence😂🍑💯