O N E

Before I (re)start, I'm just gonna say some things
I'm not into Markiplier fanfiction anymore, I still watch his videos, but it's not like I'm actively reading or writing loads of fanfics. I wrote this original story about two years ago, and I saw some nice comments, so I've decided to rewrite it (so oof if I stop re-writing randomly). I don't have a schedule for this and probably won't update often once I re-write the first few chapters.

My rewriting of this is more like hardcore editing, as I'm keeping most of the words, just fixing all of my horrible two-year-old grammar and writing style.

Hope you enjoy???

---------------------{re-written}---------------------

"Y/n, wake up, it's your first day." I groaned, hearing my mother yelling at me from down the hall. "Hurry up, it's 7! You have to be there by 8, so get a move on."

"Coming." I huff out. I eventually push myself off of my bed, not being bothered to make it. I get changed and pack my things, and then hear my Mother's voice yet again "Breakfast is ready!" she says in her usual, enthusiastic tone. I eat my breakfast and then head out for school.

On the way, I saw two girls walking towards my school. I ran up to them "Hey, I'm y/n. are you guys eleventh graders? I'm new here and know absolutely nothing" I explain.
"Of course! I'm Adriana and this is Abigail, but you can call us Adri and Abi if it's easier." The taller one said. "Do you want us to show you around?"
I nodded and muttered a small "Yes please" and as we got to school.

"This is the cafeteria! Also, watch out for those three ." Abi comments, pointing at three guys over her shoulder sitting around a small table. From my view, they were the hottest guys I had ever seen. "They are like the 3 Heathers of the school if the Heathers were guys who had a 100% chance of being in any sports team they wanted. Ever since when they started their little circle in 8th grade, they've only become more manipulative while looking like your best friend ." Abi scowled. "Okay? Anyway, can I hang with you guys at lunch?" I asked "Absolutely!" Adri replied, grinning.

The bell rings and I head off to my locker, and then to my class. It's mathematical methods with Mr Carpenter. I get in and sit at a seat in the middle of the class. Not long after most people are in, the three people Abi warned me about come strolling in. "Mark Fischbach, would you and your little 'gang' take your seats?" The guy in the front in the 3 shrugged at sat down at the back, with his two other friends next to him. He happened to be right behind me.

After a while of listening to Mr Carpenter drone on about some kind of algebra, I hear Mark lean over his table to be able to whisper to me. I stiffen as I hear his voice ring through my ears.

"Well, who do we have here?"

I take a moment to gather myself and then reply "None of your business, idiot."

He can practically hear his smirk as he says "Spicy, that's a change" and leans back. The bell proceeds to ring and I stand up and rush out of the class as quickly as possible.