𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇

• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗ AGENT PARRISHYou came into my life and suddenly nothing else mattered

°︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ˎˊ ˗ AGENT PARRISH
You came into my life and suddenly nothing else mattered.

• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗ AGENT PARRISHYou came into my life and suddenly nothing else mattered

I loved you so hard
that I softened.

You cannot look into
someone's soul and not fall
in love with them. I looked
into your soul once,
I am trapped for eternity. ❞
— Cynthia Go

                    EVELINA 'EVELYN' ROSE was born on a warm spring day in 1918. Her birth was complicated, and no matter how strong her mother pushed and worked to bring her daughter into the world, she only got to lay her eyes on her daughter for ten seconds before she took her last breath and bled out on the bed. Evelyn's father could no longer stand the sight of his daughter without being reminded of his partner's death, so she was sent off to an adoption agency where she was quickly adopted by a rich but loving couple, Robert and Elizabeth Parrish. There, Evelina Rose became Evelina Rose Parrish and was raised to become a beautiful, strong and smart young woman.

Growing up in a rich family, Evelyn never truly knew who to trust while she attended school. New York was going through a rough period where money was scarce, and if you found a way to befriend someone who had heaps then you shouldn't turn that away. That's how Evelyn became friends with Howard Anthony Walter Stark. The boy with a rough upbringing had one of the smartest brains their generation had ever seen. He made his name known before he had even turned eighteen, and so while they attended school together, Evelyn and Howard became close friends and while the man quickly became a rising star Evelyn began to grow an attraction to the playboy genius, not knowing that her feelings were reciprocated.