Accidentally Met Mr. Billionaire

[Before you start reading please vote and read till the end]

~~~

Summary

Olive Montgomery, a hardworking and passionate girl who writes her own destiny. She lives her life to the fullest and won't fail to put a smile on your face.

When her grandmother hooked her up on a blind date, she had no choice but to go. Olive is the type of girl who never ever thought about any guy.

Chase Chivalry, a billionaire whose business has been doing great since he started handling it. He has everything: Good looks, Girls drooling over him, brain and money. What more does he want?

He wants to love!

She wants to Live!

What happens when they meet accidentally?

~~~

Hey there! After reading this book I'm sure it'll be one of your faves. Well, I have that affect on people.

Wattpad has destroyed my virgin eyes and now I'm about to do the same to you so before the chapter starts I'll write if the chapter contains mature content or not.

If you find any similarity with any other books please don't go all angry Donald trump on me. I'm a sucker for romantic cliché books, who isn't? So if there are any similar situations that happened in any other books please forgive me. I assure you that this book is based on only and only my imagination.

So, here I start my journey! Please don't forget to vote and comment! It only takes a millisecond to vote and please comment! It will encourage me to write more for you guys!

I love everyone who votes and comments!

Also, this book IS NOT edited. I know I have tons of mistakes here so please point them out nicely. My lazy ass doesn't want to edit right now.

This book might be a little cliché but who doesn't like cliché once in a while, right?

I was freshly turned sixteen when I started writing this book but I had the brain of a fifteen year old so it might be a little weird.

Fifteen year olds are too cringy sometimes.

Anyways, you have been warned.

Read at your own risk!

~~~

Started on: January 26, 2017
Finished on: November 16, 2017