All the boys Song Imagine (Mr. Brightside by The Killers) :

Harry:

"Now I'm falling asleep And she's calling a cab While he's having a smoke And she's taking a drag Now they're going to bed And my stomach is sick And it's all in my head But she's touching his chest now He takes off her dress now Let me go And I just can't look its killing me And taking control"

His Pov:

Friends with Benefits, that's what we were so I know I shouldn't be jealous of her being with other guys. We had decided to hit the club tonight and I should of known how much of a bad idea it would be for myself. Yes we are friends but being with her more than a friend like I have, you start developing stronger feelings. Currently she was dancing with a stranger and it bothered me but what broke my heart was when she kissed him. I watch them break the kiss and I watch as he is pushing the bottom of her dress up basically undressing he in the club. They break apart and she fixes her dress as she heads over to me. "Harry I'm leaving with him ok" she tells me. My heart feels like it's in my throat so I only nod. This is what I didn't want to happen, they were going to bed and I suddenly felt sick.

Niall:

"Jealousy, turning saints into the sea

Swimming through sick lullabies

Choking on your alibis"

She knew what she did. She cheat on the man she loved. Thing is he knew too. He didn't want to believe that the girl he fell in love with would cheat on him. After another night of staying out late he stayed up and waited for her. He asks where she was and he was met with a lie. He knew that it was with her ex and yes jealously flooded through him. But she was his why would she cheat? It was then where he was done he left her with her lies of alibis.

Louis:

"It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss It was only a kiss"

It was just a kiss. He always told himself but somehow it turned to more. They were friends for years so when they thought it was one innocent man were they wrong. That day he couldn't her out of his mind and she could swear she could still feel that kiss on her lips. But how do you still be friends when all you can think about kissing again. Well as it turns out the both had feelings for each other and so they became more sometimes they still wonder how it came to this.

Liam:

"But she's touching his chest now He takes off her dress now Let me go"

He was having a party at his place. She was drunk as he watched from afar as she danced on him. He knew he shouldn't have feeling for his best friends girlfriend but he couldn't help it. He knew these feeling were wrong but he would never act them. So as he watched her his friend basically took off her dress not caring the other boys were here. She stripped his shirt and touched his touch and Liam couldn't take it anymore so he headed to his room and sulked for he wished it was him right now.

Zayn:

"Now they're going to bed And my stomach is sick And it's all in my head"

How do you watch the one you loved but they didn't know go to bed with someone who was like family. He couldn't stop it for it would end with questions he couldn't answer. He watched as they walked out to go to bed but he knew that meant they were going to have sex and that made him sick. Why did he have to be jealous or hurt? That wasn't his girl and she never would be.