Chapter Fourteen- Blake

[NOT EDITED]

I cleared my throat as I walked into the kitchen, wearing my SpongeBob pajamas along with my bunny slippers. I scratched my butt, leaning against the doorframe of the kitchen.

“Whoa, someone looks attractive,” Jake snorted.

My eyes were half open and a bit swollen. My hair was messy and I still had a bit makeup of last night left on my face.

Well, hello, jolly pimples.

“Why the living fuck do you look like a mutated zombie?” I heard my Dad's voice. “Are you alright?”

“I mean, you do look horrible in the morning, but this is terrifying, dude,” Jake tried holding in his laughter.

I ignored both of them and walked to the counter. I sat on one of the stools and groaned as I rested my head on the counter, “Mooooooooooooom,” I whined.

“Yes, honey?” I heard her voice next to me.

“I feel dead,” I groaned without looking up at her.

I heard a soft chuckle and looked up at my Mom, “Honey,” she placed her hand on my shoulder, “You always feel dead.”

“Yeah, but today it's worse,” I lifted my head and looked at Mom.

Mom frowned and took a step closer to me. She rested the back of her hand against my neck and rolled her eyes, “No wonder you look more dead than usual. You have a fever, idiot!” she hit the back my head lightly, making me groan.

“I feel HORRIBLE!” I faked a cry.

“You could stay home if you want,” Dad looked at me and I sighed.

“But I'm not sure I want to miss school. The tests start after two weeks,” groaned in annoyance.

“I could ask Aria and Asher the notes,” Jake nodded at me.

I squinted my eyes at him, “There's no way in hell you'd ever be that generous!”

“Of course not!” Dad butted in, “Obviously the bitch wants something in return.”

“I love you too, Dad,” Jake shot him a sarcastic smile. “Anyway, I want lasagna,” he crossed his arms over his chest with a smug look on his face.

I scowled at him, “I'll spit in it.”

Jake scrunched his nose in disgust, “You're a flipping pig!”

I grinned smugly, “I know.”

Jake rolled his eyes, “Never mind, I'll get the notes, but only if you promise me a future favor,”

I squinted my eyes at him, “A future favor? Deal.”

We high-fived and Dad rolled his eyes at the both of us, “You two need to be put in a goddamn asylum.”

“Says the guy who has made many deals with me in the past,” a smirk formed on my face as soon as I saw Dad's deadly glare.

“Don't make me ground you,” he said.

“Don't make me blurt out some important information,” I replied smartly.

Dad didn't say anything. He just went back to reading his newspaper. I sniffed and rested my head on the counter again. I could feel myself getting ill and it was frustrating. I banged my head once again on the counter and snorted when I heard my Dad saying,

“Honey, I think she needs a priest!” in a shaky tone.

I heard Mom laughing too, but I didn't look up. I suddenly felt a kiss on my head and I looked up at Jake.

“You look terrible, dude,” he scrunched his nose.

“Tell me something I don't know,” I groaned. “You going to school this early?”

He nodded, “I have to study a bit,”

I shot him a look, “Are you really going to study, Jake?”

He chuckled and whispered, “No, I'm gonna have library sex,”

As soon as he said that I chuckled, “Use protection,” I joked. I knew he wasn't going to have sex. He was too ugly for that. Well, in my eyes he was.

“Later, dickhead. I'll buy you a burger on my way home later,” he poked my head, making me grin widely.

“You da best!” I grinned.

“I know. Bye guys!” he waved before walking out of the house.

I got up from the stool and walked to the fridge. I took a few bars of chocolate before walking back to my room. I suddenly had the feeling that I was starting to feel sick because my period was going to fuck me up soon.

I closed my room and sat on the bed, eating my chocolate and feeling depressed. I wanted to smash someone's car. I was really in the mood for doing something bad. Maybe I should paint satanic symbols in the principal's office. That would leave an amazing feeling behind.

Suddenly Archer popped into my mind. I wonder why he let that thief go last night. Perhaps he knows him. That would explain why he just randomly let him go.

I lay down on the bed, sniffing once again. I was almost certain that my period was coming up, and I couldn't have felt more depressed. My period is just the worst.

More random thoughts flew through my mind and I suddenly felt my eyes closing and I drifted to a deep sleep.

A sudden knock on the door startled me and I shot up, my heart beating like a drum

A sudden knock on the door startled me and I shot up, my heart beating like a drum. Who the fuck was knocking on my door as if someone dropped an atomic bomb on this goddamned house?

I got up and made my way to the door. With an annoyed expression I opened the door, only to find Jake standing in front of me with a huge grin plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

“What do you want, Jake?” I shot him a skeptical look.

He raised his hand that was holding a few papers, “Your notes,” he handed them over along with the burger he promised me.

I took the papers and food, and recognized Asher and Aria's handwriting, “Thanks, Jake.”

“No problem. As long as you remember the deal, it's all fine,” he grinned.

I rolled my eyes and closed my door again before walking to my desk and just leaving the notes there. I walked over to my closet and was about to take my towel when my phone started ringing. I jogged over to my phone that was on the bed and quickly picked up.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hello, Tris! Get your ass to the hospital now! Blake just woke up!”