Mornings, midday, and afternoons

Every morning my brother, Kenneth James Weishuhn, would get ready for school just like every other person. He would get dressed, brush his hair and his teeth then grab his things and go. K.J. was a very happy person throughout his life. He was never picked on when he was at school and he was just always happy. He wanted to be just like everybody else. One thing he didn't know was that if he told people about what he really was, he would never hear the end of it. It was another day, it was another routine. K.J. was getting ready like usual. He went to the school just like every other day. He got his breakfast and sat down with his friends. He looked at his best friend and whispered to him, "I'm gay. I wasn't sure how to tell anybody, but i'm just going to say it now I guess." His friend said that it was OK. K.J. believed him although he shouldn't have. Later that day, K.J. walked past a person from the "popular" group. One of the boys had said, "Hey, faggot." and laughed. K.J. kept walking. He knew immediately knew what had been going on. His one friend that he trusted the most, had told almost everybody in the school that he was gay. He tried to tell people that there was nothing wrong with being different, but they never listened. A few weeks past and people were calling him a "Fag" or calling him "Gay". They even said that K.J. should kill himself. One day, K.J. went home sad, but you could never tell because he always seemed happy. He got home, did his homework, then layed down on his bed for a little bit. It was a little bit later and his sister, Kayla Weishuhn, came by. They were playing some games like normal sisters and brothers. Things were going good. K.J. told Kayla that he was being picked on, so Kayla told hi to ignore it. He said OK, but he knew that he would never let it go. Later on,  Kayla and K.J. got into an argument. After the argument, Kayla said that she hated K.J. Of course, she didn't mean it. K.J. thought that Kayla meant it though. He asked his grandma if he could go on a walk, and she said that it was fine as long as he turned off the lights and locked the doors when he got back. K.J. said OK and left the house. While he was going on a walk, K.J. ran into his bullies again. They said, "Oh, wow, you haven't killed yourself yet? Well, you should." They laughed then walked off. K.J. went home and went into the garage. He made a noose. And put it onto the top of the garage. He got a chair. Crying, he put the chair underneath the noose. He put his head into the noose and kicked the chair away. At Kayla's house, Kayla was getting ready to go apologize to K.J. She got her jacket, put it on, grabbed her keys and left. When she got to K.J.'s house, she looked for him everywhere. The last place she checked was in the garage. By the time Kayla went into the garage, K.J. was dead. He had been dead for 10 minutes. Kayla was only 10 minutes late. She called the police and tried to stay calm. Everything else happened according to plan. The funeral, the after funeral, everything. I just hope you liked this story. I know it's not a good story to hear, but it's a piece of my life.