Chapter Fifteen: Kabuto Yakushi

Another chapter already? ;o

On the side is a picture of what Eira sort-of looks like :) Except without the school uniform and stuff of course. I'd draw her myself but I can't draw on the computer T.T Only on paper. But I'll have a go at drawing her on paper when I can be bothered and post it :3 She looks more like the girl on the cover really but that's an example! Anyway...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, well, what d'ya know! Looks like the whole gang's back together again," Kiba smirked as we sauntered over to Naruto's and Shikamaru's teams, Shino and Hinata following. We had given in our application forms and were now waiting for the beginning of the chunin examinations.

"Um, Hi Naruto," Hinata greeted shyly, peeking out from behind me.

"Hm?" Naruto glanced up to look at her and she blushed, swiftly looking away.

"You guys too, huh?" Shikamaru looked at us, his ever-lazy expression upon his face. "Man, everyone's here for this stupid thing."

"Yep, here we all are. The nine rookies! ... And Eira," Kiba's grin grew wider and my eyes narrowed.

"Shut up!" I yelled, whacking him on the head with my headband, which I had yet to tie around my neck as I'd left in a hurry. Naruto had forgotten to wake me up again, because he said he'd wake me up so I didn't set my alarm. He did that every single time. Note to self: Never rely on Naruto to wake me up of a morning.

"Ow!" Kiba complained, rubbing his head, before continuing. "This is gonna be fun! At least, for those of us who are good enough to make the cut... right Sasuke-kun?" he mocked.

Ino, whom I had just noticed had her arm wrapped around Sasuke's shoulders, looked outraged, while Sasuke's mouth curved up into his trademark Uchiha smirk.

"Kiba.. careful you don't get overconfident."

"Just wait, we're gonna blow you guys away!" Kiba replied confidently. "We've been training like crazy!"

Hey, I haven't! I objected mentally, not bothering to speak aloud.

"Hey, what do you think we've been doing? Sitting around picking daisies? You don't know what training means!" Naruto pointed an accusing finger at Kiba, angrily objecting.

"I'm sorry, Naruto-kun," Hinata reassured him, nervously pressing her index fingers together. "Kiba-kun didn't mean it that way."

"Huh?" Naruto asked obnoxiously, causing Hinata to go even redder and look away again.

"Hm?" Kiba looked down at Hinata in confusion, looking straight over the top of my head. Don't tell me he's oblivious to Hinata's obvious infatuation with Naruto as well...

Suddenly Choji started walking forward, glancing between Akamaru and Eriko hungrily. Oh god, he's gonna eat them, I thought, mentally facepalming. Suddenly Shino stepped forwards, placing a foot in front of Choji and stopping him in his tracks.